Cadre is Recruiting

DarkShade
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Cadre is Recruiting

Postby DarkShade » Wed 03 Aug 2016, 00:24

Welcome, for those who don't know us we are a veteran, END-GAME level guild and have been led by Lyncea for a long-time. Due to being busy with real life, Lyncea has handed over leadership of the guild to me, and we are now open to recruiting.

What we have:
Max Temples for all the usable trades so far, except woodworking
Max Metallurgical Factory for Harnois
All major resource gathering site from Hawkoria to Norstria, except the famous gala mine which is a WIP
The 3 guild arenas (2 of the 50 stadiums)
Several workshops for stone, hunting, wood, herbalism, fashioning, etc.
A 2nd Guild specifically for Krya Mining
... and more

Who we are and who we want:
We have several end-game level players and our looking for active, daily players with Lanfar access at the minimum, with preference being given to those with Den and Norstria access. We ask that help with guild projects as you are able. We don't have a mandatory "1 day/week" for guild stuff rule, but we do ask that you contribute. We currently only accept main accounts not alts, unless your alt will be doing guild work, such as boulder extraction. If you are permanently accepted into Cadre, we will have room for alts for Kyra Mining in our alt guild if you want. If interested please mail DarkShade ingame. If accepted we would also like for you to join our Skype chat where we do most of our guild chat, so we can get to know you.

Woody
Emperator

Re: Cadre is Recruiting

Postby Woody » Wed 03 Aug 2016, 10:32

Your welcome for the still I made you Darkshade. I guess writting 'thank you' was a little too hard for you. :D

Don't do it folks!!!
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Ambrielle
Emperator

Postby Ambrielle » Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:09

Lifewarden wrote:comment removed by Cloud

Given that there is no fighting over spawns etc in this game, why is there any need for inter-guild rivalry?

DarkShade
Emperator

Postby DarkShade » Thu 04 Aug 2016, 01:11

I don't know why there's a rivalry; it started before my time. I try to avoid the drama to the best of my ability. To Woody, you're right, that was discourteous of me not to send a simple 'thank you', and I apologize for that. I doubt anyone would accuse me of having done any "backstabbing" in my time here, and most of the original Cadre members who may have contributed in instigating this animosity are no longer active. I would like to use this opportunity to try and turn over a new leaf and put an end to this bitterness.

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Thu 04 Aug 2016, 07:34

Good enough for me. end of drama, from my account. :)
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

plantice
Traducteur

Postby plantice » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 17:46

Ya, a treaty has been made and this day will live in history!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boss Cat says, "Ya I'm going to need you to get back to work"

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 19:26

Well what are life's feelings? :P
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

plantice
Traducteur

Postby plantice » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 19:33

Laerities/Volund wrote:Well what are life's feelings? :P

Oh don't open the can of worms, we were doing so well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boss Cat says, "Ya I'm going to need you to get back to work"

Lifewarden
Bâtisseur

Postby Lifewarden » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 19:48

I've said everything I had to say already.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Fri 05 Aug 2016, 19:51

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 02:52

Mom and dad are home... Time to hide in my room.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 15:23

Hi guys, please mind your language and try to stay on topic ;)

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Cloudigger » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 18:35

Now.. First and last warning.. we don't want to go and moderate everything said... but name calling will not be tolerated... So please, just calm down, talk like intelligent being and everything will be fine. If you can't do that.. we are going to lock the thread... if it goes on after that ... there will be more consequences.

Lyncea
Défricheur

Postby Lyncea » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 19:23

Cloudigger wrote:Now.. First and last warning.. we don't want to go and moderate everything said... but name calling will not be tolerated... So please, just calm down, talk like intelligent being and everything will be fine. If you can't do that.. we are going to lock the thread... if it goes on after that ... there will be more consequences.

Perhaps you should consider making it a rule not to interfere or obstruct another guild's recruiting post. After all, Lifewarden and his cohorts started this drama in Cadre's recruiting thread. Whereas, it did not happen in theirs. http://forum.theriansaga.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1771 Cleaning this thread of all negative remarks, my replies to their attitude included, is only fair to the guild.

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Cloudigger » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 19:55

This thread is going to be locked.. now you are welcome top try to recruit again of course. But it will be locked if it goes back to name calling or trolling.

Lifewarden
Bâtisseur

Postby Lifewarden » Mon 08 Aug 2016, 20:15

So you expect me to say something abusive or personal, so you can make another email to support?.. Fine. You know, Woody were actually trying to stop me from engaging in this dangerous banter, even considering you also reported(!) some harmless jokes he made some time ago, for reasons I don't even wanna think about... I know you'll send another email nevertheless, hoping that the devs will be too annoyed to even read the discussion and will close the thread so you can start a "fresh" one.

!!!Personal part for the cite in the report mail!!!
But you know, I made my point already, and this little chat just proven the validity of my statements ;) Don't expect me on giving up my crusade though! I'll protect the newbs from your corruption, whatever it takes :)

Return to “Lanfar”