Introduce yourself

Lattice
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby Lattice » Mon 18 Jan 2016, 02:28

I'm Erik IRL, Aef ingame. I've been playing since 12/12/15 so I'm fairly new to TS. Not in a guild yet and I play on Wojtek. IRL, I've been in Scotland since I was four or something, though I was born in Canada.

Twrcryf
Défricheur

Postby Twrcryf » Tue 19 Jan 2016, 06:08

Hello, everyone! I'm David in real life and Tegraen in-game. I'm a computer engineering professor in the US. I joined the game in May 2014, but didn't start playing regularly until December 2015. My interests include Celtic folk music (I play flute and pennywhistle), sci-fi and fantasy, RPGs, strategy games, and languages (fairly fluent Spanish, rusty German, mostly-forgotten Russian, learning Welsh).
Y gwir yn erbyn y byd

Laergna
Emperator

Postby Laergna » Tue 19 Jan 2016, 16:27

IRL: John 30-or so years old
Laergna/Angreal/Nihl/Raka/Saulm in Wojtek
Touria in Teasan to force myself to remember French from my high school days :oops:

I am a bibliophile that is more often buried in books that talking to people and one of a vast heard of kids second youngest of 10.
When I can make time I'm the DM/GM of my group of friends and spin stories to explain to the players what is happening in the world around them.

I've been playing Therian Saga since 2014?15 prior to the Nostria expansion anyway I think Lanfar had only just been unlocked/or the only option anyway when I started.

Belkior
Emperator

Postby Belkior » Thu 21 Jan 2016, 01:46

IRL: John and 53 yrs old

Belkior is my main and Belkwood is an alt on Wojtek. Not in a guild, yet.

I have been playing since early 2014. I live in Sudbury, Ontario but grew up in Southern Ontario (outside London). Besides work, I am married with two children. My main relaxation is gaming - I have been with the same group for over 15 years (minus the 4 years that I lived in Timmins).

Psykraft
Défricheur

Postby Psykraft » Thu 28 Jan 2016, 14:43

Hey Ectorr i've seen you ingame and yes you helped me a couple of times. :D

Ectorr wrote:Ahoy!

Ectorr here! I'm from Hungary, real name is Andor (most of you pronounce it like the moon from star wars, Endor, but its fine :D)
I'm here for 19 months so part of the still active dusty persons' group :D. My only weapon is big knowledge of game, literally ask me anything, and I will try my best to satisfy your needs.(Yeah I know how is that sounds!)

Grumpyoldgit
Emperator

Postby Grumpyoldgit » Thu 28 Jan 2016, 17:28

Hi I am from U.K. and an O.A.P. but still enjoy playing games

Return to “Lanfar”