Introduce yourself

plantice
Traducteur
Realm: Fauconnia

Introduce yourself

Postby plantice » Mon 04 Jan 2016, 16:36

Hello All,

I thought I would make a fourm post(first in the english section!) to get the ball rolling. In game name is Plantice and I am in Return to Sender and been playing since a little while after beta ended. I work as a programmer and currently living in California.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boss Cat says, "Ya I'm going to need you to get back to work"

Nina
Traducteur

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby Nina » Tue 05 Jan 2016, 18:24

Heya Plantice, and all :) I'm Nina in game and irl. I've been playing since May 7th 2014. I'm the GM of C.A.S.H. and C.A.S.H. 2. Ontario, Canada is where I hang my hat, but I was born in Quebec.

Neku
Bourlingueur

Postby Neku » Wed 06 Jan 2016, 05:05

Hello everyone,

Nice forum! I love it. I am Neku from EvilDead :D
My name is Scott in real life. I'm a chemical engineering (new entry). =P I've been playing TS for like a year. I do enjoy playing TS! Love the game and players.

Ectorr
Emperator

Postby Ectorr » Wed 06 Jan 2016, 06:31

Ahoy!

Ectorr here! I'm from Hungary, real name is Andor (most of you pronounce it like the moon from star wars, Endor, but its fine :D)
I'm here for 19 months so part of the still active dusty persons' group :D. My only weapon is big knowledge of game, literally ask me anything, and I will try my best to satisfy your needs.(Yeah I know how is that sounds!)

Noblesse-Raizel
Citoyen

Postby Noblesse-Raizel » Wed 06 Jan 2016, 08:52

I was wrong thinking about this was the thread for introducing myself, and I made "Introduce Myself" post in this thread. Anyways, I am going to introduce myself again here :D :D

My real name is Victor, and my in-game character's name is Noblesse-Raizel. I have been playing TherianSaga (TS) for about a year and a month. I really enjoy the playing style of this game; however, this is not the case for my friends :roll: . Currently, I am still working on the quests in Norstria! (I enjoy reading the story in Norstria)
Noblesse-Raizel "is a Noble from Lukedonia who holds the special title of True Noblesse." (Noblesse Wikia)

Balok
Bâtisseur

Postby Balok » Thu 07 Jan 2016, 15:59

Hey! My real name is Paul, and I've been playing since summer of '15 - about a half year as I write this. I've made it to Lanfar but not to Norstria, and am still working on acquiring T2 companions, and concessions for the really cool materials in Lanfar. I'm located on the east coast of the United States.
Gentlemen! You can't fight in here!! This is the War Room!

Illmaryn
Défricheur

Postby Illmaryn » Thu 07 Jan 2016, 17:10

Heya everyone, I'm Nathaniel IRL and Illmaryn in game. I'm Nina's primary lackey in C.A.S.H. and have been playing since 5-7-2014 so a fair bit of time so far. In real life I work in hospitality and I love to come home and renew my queues and see what my characters did with themselves all day in game.

Markusjh
Citoyen

Postby Markusjh » Thu 07 Jan 2016, 18:07

Hey Everyone
Im Markusjh and sukram ingame on wojtek(real name Markus).I also hail from Canada(Prince Edward Island to be exact)! Ive been playing since june 2014 and have basic access to norstria but havnt gotten to far since ive prided myself on doing pretty much everything for myself and that can be very time consuming and i keep getting side tracked:P. Since getting access to norstria, I have focused abit more on the development of Exodus Guild of which I am also recently the Guild Leader. Thats pretty much it! i enjoy the game and the balance it allows between real life(im a sous-chef and husband by trade) and the online world, and look forward to exploring the continuously expanding game world!

Markusjh(or sukram)

Falkarma
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Postby Falkarma » Thu 07 Jan 2016, 19:23

Hi, Québec, Canada here. Been on this game since 2009 but i'll be honest with you my main hero have not even finished Norstria on the live server. I play on Fiergrue in a guild handled by a longtime friend. In reallife I work on this game, so it's kind of a big part of my life, but I have a lot of others activity like metalworking, woodworking, carpentry, farming, breeding, winemaking... ho wait, you can do that in the game too. ;-)

Noblesse-Raizel: I deleted your other post
Therian Saga

Serena
Citoyen
Realm: -

Postby Serena » Thu 07 Jan 2016, 19:48

Hi,I'm from Turkey and I'm Zeynep :D I'm still a student and I'm also studying music.I'm an amateur singer,I'm having vocal lessons.I love photoshop and online games.I've been using photoshop since 2011. 8-) I know Turkish(my native language), English(and I love translating) and a little bit German.I absolutely love the band "Il Volo".Yep,I'm a fangirl.Haha :lol: That's all...

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Thu 14 Jan 2016, 08:21

Yushi here. Had to check, but according to what it says I've been playing since late June of 2014. It's more like that's when I created my account. When Gameforge took over I kinda lost interest. Might come back now permanently since Virtys is back in full control. Maybe I'll see you some of you in game.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

muwatalis
Citoyen

Postby muwatalis » Fri 15 Jan 2016, 01:08

Hi all,
I'm Leonelu in game , Ciprian in real life :) been playing since april 2015 , im romanian but live in scotland , anyway...see you all in game!

Lifewarden
Bâtisseur

Postby Lifewarden » Fri 15 Jan 2016, 09:15

Yo :) programmer Alex from Russia here. Been playing for ages now, leading the forces of Darkness in a heated battle against the forces of Evil :P Spent last 5 months in a deep slumber due to a total lack of challenge, but when the time of awakening comes, I... will... return :twisted:

Ambrielle
Emperator

Postby Ambrielle » Fri 15 Jan 2016, 13:07

Hallo all, real name is Mark and I'm a programmer in the UK. The character name of my main is the same as that of my wizard in EQ when I was playing (on the AB server, if anyone played), my wizard in Baldur's Gate before that and my Magic User in AD&D first edition a long time before that. Sadly this game has no "fireball" spell or I'd be there casting it all the time ...

In addition to English, I speak some Italian, but not to a high enough standard to volunteer help with translations.

Malakh
Défricheur

Postby Malakh » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 01:59

Wow... aside from Falkarma and Lifewarden I do not recognize the other names...

I am known as Malakh, member and former guild master of Jethimadh Tower. and I used to be very active in TS until Real Life™ reared its ugly head. I have been slowly getting back into the groove and hopefully become active again.

BigRay
Défricheur

Postby BigRay » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 03:11

Hi All, I've been playing for over a year now. I enjoy the company of the Blood and Fire guild. Living in Connecticut USA I work as a Technical Project Manager.

Zutphania
Citoyen

Postby Zutphania » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 10:44

Hi, this is Zutphania.
I have been playing since April 2014 with my main Shaurong. My alts are Yeetsing, MedicineWoman, Quarrygrinder and Treefeller.
I was born in the Netherlands but now live in Vancouver Canada.

BlackWolf
Citoyen

Postby BlackWolf » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 21:11

Black_Wolf (Andrew), Wojtek is home for me in the Jethimadh Tower guild. Normally just curled up under the table in the inn sleeping 8-)

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Sat 16 Jan 2016, 21:58

Hi, WoodySanjit here... aka Woody and now Woody in the new forums. I only exist on the internets so don't have a RL name. :P

Been playing since April 2014. WoodySanjit isn't even my main ingame. All my toons are mains. BodyWomaky, ColintheCreep, SugarTits, WonkyMyra and WoodySanjit. You might recognise some of those names and find a new reason to hate me. :D

I'm guild leader of Masters Of Jotun, and temporary leader of Church of Illmater ( until lifewarden stops being boring :P )

cya ingame if my toons survived the trip
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Esperwolf
Citoyen

Postby Esperwolf » Mon 18 Jan 2016, 02:26

Hi, I'm Esper. I am a little weird, funny and sarcastic. I am not a big talker but I am generally nice person. I am also a girl despite my main character being a male named Dantelion.

I like anime, games, reading/writing, some RP, and science.

I have a degree is website design. I really want to work with animals though. (I bet you can't guess what kind XD.)

Return to “Lanfar”