VIP creation

Yushi
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

VIP creation

Postby Yushi » Sun 07 Feb 2016, 02:28

Not really sure what I want to suggest for my creation. Have you any ideas? I was leaning towards some sort of new clothing. Want to see all your ideas, though. Who knows? Maybe I'll even pick it.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Ambrielle
Emperator

Re: VIP creation

Postby Ambrielle » Sun 07 Feb 2016, 12:06

Have they asked for these now?

edit - just saw the post in the blog section at the top :oops:

Ectorr
Emperator

Postby Ectorr » Sun 07 Feb 2016, 12:11

I was thinking about this for a long time, to reply or not..but ARE U FCKIN SERIOUS ?!?

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Sun 07 Feb 2016, 18:32

I think you should ask for a pair of transdimensional binoculars... which enable you ( for a BC / minute cost ofc ) to see through dimensions directly into the developers workplace / office.

For a further cost you can send small electric shocks to a dev of your choice and interupt their screens with a 'MAKE MORE CONTENT' flash banner.
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Sun 07 Feb 2016, 18:34

They haven't asked for them yet, but I don't know what I want. So, wanted to get some ideas from others.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Kalissa
Citoyen
Realm: Nostria

Postby Kalissa » Sun 07 Feb 2016, 21:10

Sadly, I was not able to get a VIP package, but if I did I'd be working on a Region. Which one? Well this one:
Dasboragath, with 4 sub-regions including Mountains(Difficulty 40?) in the northernmost area, a Forest(Difficulty 30?) in the southernmost area, and what appear to be a Snow/Plains area and a Hills/Swamp area. What incentives for going to Dasboragath would there be? Well, exclusive resources such as Gold Nuggets, Lumps of Diorite, and Soletto Log. Even other VIP created items could fit in here. Want to create a NPC that looks like you for the game? Have it in Dasboragath as a quest giver or shop keeper. Have created a new Monster Race? Four unexplored regions give a lot of room for new Monsters to fight, hunt or tame. Got an idea for a great new weapon or armor? The recipe will be in a shop or a quest reward in Dasboragath!

So, shall we brainstorm ideas around this?

Return to “Lanfar”