Update 1.26 complains

Tuf
Bourlingueur
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu 12 Jan 2017, 21:59
Realm: -

Update 1.26 complains

Postby Tuf » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 11:59

I want to start this topic before new update announced.
In 1.26 we get new armor and raised skill cap in Metal but how it was made?
We got armor Reinforcement in Hunting and Scepter in Foundrywork.

New armor is awesome (65/74/71) but no one complain that this is the only armor we got. (Demon + Gala|Gold|Kryanroc|Blueroc = the same type)
We got NO any middle armor (with any existing bones) that can be used for twins - even Odi+Blueroc better than any new one (or any other traditional non Kry)

So 1) Only demon bones are usefull and all old bones are useless for anything in armor crafting.
2)New bones are useless for crafting too right now. (69|60|62 Armor is not the normal choice )

Now about Scepter. It was noticed that devs made things that are against Game Lore.
We have 3 different tools for metascience that are produced in 3 different branches (Forging | Foundrywork | Woodworking) All other tools have the same branch for regular and runic tools.
It is a bit strange. Of course i will got no answer instead of "It is very special branch so very special rules for tools crafting" But need to post anyway

But really reason of adding scepter to Foundrywork was to make possible skill cap raising in Metal. No other reason exists.

So we see update that gave us new things but did it in very strange way.

And i also really hope that existing bones will get balance patch soon or any good usage.


sry for this post i only want to n=make game better

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed 24 May 2017, 10:15
Realm: -

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby Tiny Hippo » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 18:27

Wood plates with bone reinforcements ? Or glass plates, no, i'm serious )
New bones are useless for crafting too right now. (69|60|62 Armor is not the normal choice )

I'm agree with that, earlier we were able to use 2 types of armor, now one is much better than all the others, u can choose only metal (gala, kryrock or gold)
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

User avatar
Maru
Citoyen
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri 09 Sep 2016, 06:06
Realm: Alchimideon

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby Maru » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 20:19

I think it was a really nice update. High-End-Players now have something to work for :) The new armor and the wingu-bow are just awesome :) Dear devs, job well done!

Now we only need 80th runes and a new high-end metall (maybe Grimaldor :D ).
I hope to see one of the things soon.

And I can't wait for the pets that should come with the next update :)

Tuf
Bourlingueur
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu 12 Jan 2017, 21:59
Realm: -

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby Tuf » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 20:32

You are wrong. Game is not only about top players. And almost all of us have some twins. Why nothing good with Bones and existing material can not be crafted? (Not with demon)

User avatar
guivou
Mystique
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu 14 Jan 2016, 12:27
Realm: Teasan

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby guivou » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 23:12

Tuf wrote:But really reason of adding scepter to Foundrywork was to make possible skill cap raising in Metal. No other reason exists.



possible but very costly : 30 kryanbor nuggets for a craft of 30' , it would have been better to have longer craft ...

User avatar
NightCroucher
Bourlingueur
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu 12 May 2016, 06:37
Realm: -

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby NightCroucher » Tue 28 Nov 2017, 06:04

I dont see a problem actualy, there is enough armor for midgame. Yes it CAN be more, but dont NEED to be.

Tuf
Bourlingueur
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu 12 Jan 2017, 21:59
Realm: -

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby Tuf » Tue 28 Nov 2017, 06:20

So the whole update was about adding one armor.
And the only material that is used now are Demon bones.

All other materials matters nothing. And all other bones still useless. We got new recipe but for what? Bone's stats are nothing compared to an usual Odi.

User avatar
NightCroucher
Bourlingueur
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu 12 May 2016, 06:37
Realm: -

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby NightCroucher » Tue 28 Nov 2017, 07:32

For me update was to build a palace, im still halfway if not less. And its ok for me to get one good armor as a reward for it.

User avatar
guivou
Mystique
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu 14 Jan 2016, 12:27
Realm: Teasan

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby guivou » Tue 28 Nov 2017, 12:48

NightCroucher wrote: its ok for me to get one good armor as a reward for it.

+1
some people want to buy new recipes , i think the price must be very high because they don't deserve it

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed 24 May 2017, 10:15
Realm: -

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby Tiny Hippo » Tue 28 Nov 2017, 20:03

NightCroucher wrote:For me update was to build a palace, im still halfway if not less. And its ok for me to get one good armor as a reward for it.

If follow your logic, there is no need for additional updates, because someone else has not left lanfar.Did i get it right ?

guivou wrote: i think the price must be very high because they don't deserve it

Lol )) You can't see the forest through the trees
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

User avatar
NightCroucher
Bourlingueur
Posts: 98
Joined: Thu 12 May 2016, 06:37
Realm: -

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby NightCroucher » Wed 29 Nov 2017, 06:04

Tiny Hippo wrote:
NightCroucher wrote:For me update was to build a palace, im still halfway if not less. And its ok for me to get one good armor as a reward for it.

If follow your logic, there is no need for additional updates, because someone else has not left lanfar.Did i get it right ?

I have a lot of thoughts, but I think you are not in the mood of listening to anyone, so let me just simplify previous statement for you:
"For me update was to build a palace. And its ok for me to get one good armor as a reward for it."

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed 24 May 2017, 10:15
Realm: -

Re: Update 1.26 complains

Postby Tiny Hippo » Wed 29 Nov 2017, 13:53

NightCroucher wrote:"For me update was to build a palace. And its ok for me to get one good armor as a reward for it."

I thought that the topic was not just about you. And its not about my mood. Lack of variety and choice, in part, thats what topic was about.
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:


Return to “Support and bugs reports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest