control check for Glutomole

Morlock
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

control check for Glutomole

Postby Morlock » Wed 06 Jul 2016, 16:22

I tried to get my glutomole and it appears to be checking for 22 authority free, not 22 control. I had 25 control available, but no authority. I was able to get him after leaving a boar in storage. Glutomole shows 22 ferocity, so I am assuming he needs 22 free control. Is the control check making an authority check instead when you do the turn in?

Naelline
Coordinateur
Realm: -

Re: control check for Glutomole

Postby Naelline » Wed 06 Jul 2016, 16:40

Hello,

I check the database, it's well 22 ferocity (control). It doesn't change when you recruit it (Legenday, recruitable with a leadership task at "-1"). Chek about "place" you have on control/authority is made with the caracteristic of the companion, not a special one link with the task, strange if you need 22 authority when take it.

have you a screen of the 22 autthority message ?
(I tryed on tester server... but and can get it with 10autorithy and 10 control... ^^')

Morlock
Citoyen

Postby Morlock » Wed 06 Jul 2016, 17:01

No, I already went and got glotomole. It wouldn't let me get it until after I left a boar behind. The only thing I can think of that might have made a difference is that I had 0 authority available.

Naelline
Coordinateur

Postby Naelline » Wed 06 Jul 2016, 18:44

Isn't "simply" because you have the maximum number of companions ? At the start it's 4 and if you buy some "companion slot" you can have 1 too 4 more.

If the problem is authority or control, you have a message that says it clearly. If it's the number of companion, it's noted something like "you have too much companions"

Morlock
Citoyen

Postby Morlock » Thu 07 Jul 2016, 02:13

No, it definitely said I did not have enough authority. I had a free companion slot as I had just dropped Gaspard off, leaving me with 25 control points, but 0 authority.

I have my glutomole now, so I was just reporting it in case it happened to someone else. :D

Orlin
Défricheur

Postby Orlin » Thu 07 Jul 2016, 12:24

I confirm. Last year I had the same problem on russian server.
And a few months ago another player had the same problem.
Message saying that not enough [skill scaling from lidership] authority.
There is no problem if you have at least 1 free point of authority.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my English ;)

Naelline
Coordinateur

Postby Naelline » Thu 07 Jul 2016, 12:51

Okay :) I suppose it's because I have 15control and authority that I had no problem. Bug is reported to Devs.

Thank you Morlock and Orlin :D

Return to “Support and bugs reports”