wrong language

krammark1
Citoyen
Realm: Alchimideon

wrong language

Postby krammark1 » Sun 11 Sep 2016, 12:01

I selected German on the main site, and my main is also on Alchimideon
but my 2nd main is on Wojtek, the English server and here is something odd going on
since I selected German as main language, I understand that the server message are in German even though the server is in English
but when I discover a new recipe, I get something like this:
13:50: [3. Локальный]: * Marketa hat etwas Neues gelernt: Make a leather barbute

the server message is in German (ok) and the new recipe is in English (ok), but what is that Russian doing there?
It used to be "Local" before the last update if I remember correctly

I'm playing on IE btw

Naelline
Coordinateur
Realm: -

Re: wrong language

Postby Naelline » Sun 11 Sep 2016, 12:22

Hi,

Parts of the text are linked to your choice on the main site. Another is linked to the setting of your computer. Is your computer'setting (windows for exemple) or browser (IE) in Russian ? If not, try to clear the cache and the memory of silverlight. Is it better ?

krammark1
Citoyen
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby krammark1 » Sun 11 Sep 2016, 13:31

as far as I know there is nothing russian on my computer, if so I really need to check for viruses :?
I did clear the Silverlight cache, now I only have to wait for a new discovery...

EDIT: someone else found a new recipe at the same location, still got the message in Russian :?

Falkarma
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Postby Falkarma » Sun 11 Sep 2016, 19:16

Hi,

Weird, Локальный mean "Local", so this is a problem in the game client, there nothing you can do on your side to fix that. I'll have to check what we did wrong on the build.

Thanks for the report.
Therian Saga

Patrope
Bourlingueur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Patrope » Sun 11 Sep 2016, 20:58

There's also one place in the Molin ruins quest where Per Kaleson speaks in French instead of English. (Right after the initial attack is defeated, inside the tent.)

Return to “Support and bugs reports”