Failed achievement and missing item

Finrod
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Failed achievement and missing item

Postby Finrod » Mon 03 Oct 2016, 13:19

In the achievements, under "Trades," I have not achieved "General Woodworker" as I have not yet received "Journeyman in Woodworking." However, my woodworking skill is currently 43, and I have completed the next achievement, "Woodwork Foreman."

Second, a piece of my equipment has gone missing upon unequipping. I received it in the mail from another player. I equipped it, then unequipped it. It did not return to my inventory. I don't know the exact name, but it a was pirate/colonial looking hat, made in part of Olkznar I believe. It boosted stats significantly, forest into the 60s.

Thank you.

denberre
Citoyen
Realm: Lanfar

Re: Failed achievement and missing item

Postby denberre » Mon 03 Oct 2016, 13:26

Login again and type the word hat in the search field of your bag and press enter.
It should be there, probably hiding under another item ;)

Finrod
Défricheur

Postby Finrod » Mon 03 Oct 2016, 13:32

I tried that. It doesn't appear. It's just gone...

denberre
Citoyen

Postby denberre » Mon 03 Oct 2016, 13:37

Check the civil tab of your toon ? It's a common explanation for 'lost' items also. Especially clothing.

Finrod
Défricheur

Postby Finrod » Mon 03 Oct 2016, 13:40

I equipped it, and it only appeared in my civil tab. My helmet remained in my Adventure tab. While in civil, I unequipped it. That's when it disappeared. It is not showing in either tab, and is not found in my backpack.

Naelline
Coordinateur
Realm: -

Postby Naelline » Mon 03 Oct 2016, 13:44

Hi,

For the hat , it's probably a Galidjian : http://www.theriansaga.com/guide/items/ ... 5056c00008

For all missing objects :
- Verify your Civil equipement, as denberre said.
- Clear the memory of Silverlight (right clic, clic on silverlight, last tab, choose "Clear all) + clear your cache if you play by browser (ctrl+shift+delete) and then restart the game (and your brower if you play by browser).
- You can also go to an npc that buy clothes and verify if the hat is in the list of objects you can sell.
- Verify your alts, concessions, guild domain, ...

If not... : ask the sender of the message if the object is not in his mailbox or satchel... sometimes the database does strange things and the object return himself from where he came... ^^'

If not... : contact the support : support@virtys.com
(they need the name of your character and your server, the name of the object, the name of the sender, and the moment you receive the mail).

denberre
Citoyen

Postby denberre » Mon 03 Oct 2016, 13:46

In that case, only support can help. Best to contact them by mail. If it's there, they'll find it.
Was just hoping to help you out based on my own experience. Sorry that didn't work out.
Have fun :)

Finrod
Défricheur

Postby Finrod » Mon 03 Oct 2016, 20:48

When I woke up this morning and logged in, the hat was back-right in the middle of my bag, completely in the open. (Most valuable item in my possession by far, and yes, a galidjian).

Thank you both; I suppose I will contact Virtys about the missing achievement. I appreciate your help.

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Tue 04 Oct 2016, 14:12

Equipping and unequipping items is a little buggy and has been, sometimes if you consume potions you will also "grab" them and then when you put them down they vanish.. I would say for 90% of these situations relogging will make the item reappear. Maybe do all the other stuff she said but most of the time relogging does it.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Return to “Support and bugs reports”