items disappearing from queue and inventory

infael
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

items disappearing from queue and inventory

Postby infael » Sun 09 Oct 2016, 14:01

I know this may sound strange but this past weekend, one of my alts has been having problems with items disappearing from my queue and my inventory.

Yesterday, I queued cutting a couple hundred elm logs at Pioneer's Camp then a walk to my guild HQ for a rest.Queuing a walk back to Poineer's Camp somehow caused my elm cutting task to disappear. the elm logs completely disappeared from my queue. A few minutes ago, I lost almost all my lignite & clay when I queued an almost 7-hour task, making high quality fortified cement. I now have 5 clay and 4 lignite which is not enough. I've lost hours in getting both those mats and now need to spend hours more getting that stuff back so I can skill up my alchemy.

It would be terrible to continue to lose mats, but queues are the bread and butter of Therian so...

Neku
Bourlingueur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: items disappearing from queue and inventory

Postby Neku » Sun 09 Oct 2016, 14:27

You might need to delete cache in your browser. They might be 'invisible' because of lagging.
If you're using client, right click and click on the Silverlight. Then delete all in the application tab.
Also, send an email for support@virtys.com
They will reply your mail in less than a day.

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: items disappearing from queue and inventory

Postby Céline » Mon 10 Oct 2016, 11:22

Hi,

It can be longer than a day ;) during weekend or public holiday (it's thanksgiving day in Canada today).
But the rest is correct : Clear your browser's cache ; clear the memory of Silverlight. And restart the game (and browser if you don't play with the Client).

Have you change your tool/companion/jewel after programming cutting and alchemy ?
What tells the reports journal ?
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Support and bugs reports”