Jotun Besterium

Richard_Board
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Jotun Besterium

Postby Richard_Board » Sat 29 Oct 2016, 17:57

Hi

I have built a Besterium in Jotun forest so i can tame a Forest Wyvernus cheaper and easier but the besterium has not added any bonus to the presence of the Tamable animals there...
Eg Wyvernus is still at 10% when it should be 42% (according to my calcs)

Is this a bug? I have cleared my cashe and cookies in browser and aso tried on the Client with a cleared Silverlight...

I have friends who have gotten the bonus so i know that it works.
HELP!!!
thanks
Richard_L

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Re: Jotun Besterium

Postby Morlop » Sun 30 Oct 2016, 10:18

If I remember right, the Besterium doesn't give you any bonus on taming animals no matter where you build it and I am not sure if it ever was supposed to give you one. I wonder though why the tab is even included. It's kind of like the Greenhouse where you can't do Botanie stuff.

Does it give you a bonus on the level?

Richard_Board
Citoyen

Postby Richard_Board » Sun 30 Oct 2016, 11:35

Hi Morlop

You are right.... I have looked into this and you are right... It only gives location bonus not a bonus on presence... my bad :)

On the bright side I needed to build the site anyway for the training bonus so not like I've wasted the materials...

It has given me a massive location bonus and I have been able to Tame a Wyvenus with a non-runic Aryann Leather whip and a small pot even though my hero taming level was only 47 :D

So all in all I can't complain....

Thanks for getting back to me tho :)

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Sun 30 Oct 2016, 11:39

Kinda silly that it wouldn't provide a presence bonus. Then again it's also pretty silly that it takes a trap, and yet you can't hunt, only butcher...

Sometimes sense this makes no game.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Sun 30 Oct 2016, 13:32

Yushi wrote:Sometimes sense this makes no game.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Sun 30 Oct 2016, 15:38

Even if it doesn't to me it SHOULD provide a presence bonus, its an expensive building and if it gives you the location bonus it should come hand and hand with a presence...

Not saying it does im just saying to me this was a little stupid on the dev's part.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Return to “Support and bugs reports”