Nice syrup! Achievement

Squiggle
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Nice syrup! Achievement

Postby Squiggle » Sun 28 May 2017, 00:22

This achievement is labelled as "Cut down 500 maples". However, my progress indicates that it is actually 500 tasks rather than 500 logs. A significant difference. Could his be rectified?

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Nice syrup! Achievement

Postby Céline » Sun 28 May 2017, 07:04

Hello,

I'll watch what I can do for that (will work on achievements this summer). For that one, I will change the text a bit ;) The basic idea of developers is well to make 500 times the task.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Yushi
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Yushi » Sun 28 May 2017, 09:53

Celine, you are my favorite. You're fixing translation errors, and now you're going to work on achievements. :D
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Sun 28 May 2017, 11:05

It's easy to work on "cool" things when you're a volunteer : I do what I want. And I'm first a player :p And Achivements need some corrections (and some additions). Can't not promise something concrete, because I haven't any idea how hard it's to work on achievements... but that's my "summer goal". And I will need other players help. I'll be back with something about that in a few weeks ;)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Support and bugs reports”