Bought tool slot minutes before the update

ScrewedUp
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Bought tool slot minutes before the update

Postby ScrewedUp » Wed 28 Jun 2017, 16:18

Just like the title says. There was no info on a sale, and nobody talked about a sale, so I figured there wouldn't be any and used my BC. If a refund is possible then great, if not, then just as great, now excuse, I have timers to stare into submission.

infael
Bâtisseur

Re: Bought tool slot minutes before the update

Postby infael » Wed 28 Jun 2017, 19:35

I know how you feel. I just bought a home key and was getting ready to be pissed until I found out the key wasn't on sale. :)

I support your getting a refund. I also support Virtys making announcements in advance.

Falkarma
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Postby Falkarma » Wed 28 Jun 2017, 19:57

We know it hurt, but we can't get into this road, and I don't think many game developers would take that road either.

Just imagine:
-That everybody sends us a mail to support to void yesterday purchases.
-Then, everybody that purchased something two days ago gets frustrated, so they send us a mail too.
-That we announce a sale in advance, so nobody buys stuff anymore, waiting for the sale that was announced.
-That someone did a purchase just before the announcement, so he send us an email to get a refund.
-That someone missed the announcement, so he sends us an email to void his purchase.

We are more than happy to assist you when you do errors (like purchasing a crossing for nothing), but I think roll backing because of a sale is going too far.

Falk
Therian Saga

ScrewedUp
Défricheur

Postby ScrewedUp » Wed 28 Jun 2017, 21:17

-That we announce a sale in advance, so nobody buys stuff anymore, waiting for the sale that was announced.

I expect this to actually happen in another form. My tale will be a warning to fellow adventurers, nobody wants to be as stupid as ScrewedUp and buy stuff four minutes before a holiday/update/big real life event/whatever reason for a potential sale, so they will just hoard their crowns whenever one of those approaches and will tell others to do so as well.
You folks are canadian, right ? Here's a list of canadian holidays http://www.officeholidays.com/countries ... /index.php
Let's see, Canada day on the first, that looks somewhat interesting. Now I wonder, would a canadian company do something special for canada day ? Since there are a couple items on sale right now, is there a chance they might put the rest on sale on canada day ? Heck if I know, but hey, do you really want to be a silly SU and buy a home key ten minutes before canada day ? And even if nothing happens on canada day, there is independence day right around the corner. What if. what if...

Screw

Return to “Support and bugs reports”