Please add pay with debit or credit card

cuentista
Bourlingueur
Realm: Nostria

Please add pay with debit or credit card

Postby cuentista » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 13:18

Please add pay with debit or credit card, because many people don`t have Paypal and don`t want to share personal data and etc.
Or maybe Yandex.Money or Qiwi for russian servers.

https://tech.yandex.com/money/?_opensta ... developers

https://corp.qiwi.com/en/business/onlineshops.action

Elhe
Citoyen
Realm: -

Re: Please add pay with debit or credit card

Postby Elhe » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 13:28

I agree and support.
especially Russian servers need an easy way to donate :roll:

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 15:13

Elhe wrote:I agree and support.
especially Russian servers need an easy way to donate :roll:

We are going to study the question. It's never easy, especially for a small company to add a new method of payment. One temporary solution could be for you to create a Steam account, buy BC on that account and send them to your other account. Some players already pay like that.

Ambrielle
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Ambrielle » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 16:24

We have a web-based product at my company that only accepts paypal, but you don't need a paypal account to pay us, you can just type the card details in to the paypal payment page without logging in to an account so paypal are effectively acting soley as a card processor.

We use the PDT interface to Paypal, which is one of the first they created and remains very powerful and flexible.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 17:39

Ambrielle wrote:We have a web-based product at my company that only accepts paypal, but you don't need a paypal account to pay us, you can just type the card details in to the paypal payment page without logging in to an account so paypal are effectively acting soley as a card processor.

We use the PDT interface to Paypal, which is one of the first they created and remains very powerful and flexible.

That's not on our side... In Canada and United-State you can use PayPal without creating an account to pay on TS. It's a country or an area legislation.

But... maybe there is a solution we will do some researches.

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Realm: Tortolion

Postby Tiny Hippo » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 17:50

Lol, yandex and qiwi
cuentista wrote:because many people don`t have Paypal and don`t want to share personal data and etc.

Lol, prehistoric humans play saga too, so cute )))
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 18:00

Tiny Hippo wrote:Lol, yandex and qiwi
cuentista wrote:because many people don`t have Paypal and don`t want to share personal data and etc.

Well not everybody like PayPal and it's their choice. ;)

cuentista
Bourlingueur

Postby cuentista » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 18:09

Tiny Hippo wrote:Lol, yandex and qiwi

Представляешь, процентов 90 не платят из-за неудобства или просто лень разбираться (плюс личные данные всех смущают). Мне постоянно об этом пишут. А это убытки для разработчиков. Что плохо в том, чтобы платить легко и быстро ?

Ambrielle
Emperator

Postby Ambrielle » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 18:18

Cloudigger wrote:That's not on our side... In Canada and United-State you can use PayPal without creating an account to pay on TS. It's a country or an area legislation.

I understand - I'm on the other side of the Atlantic ocean so I guess things are different here.

We also accept credit cards directly at work on another product range, I set up the php and MySQL behind the communication between our server to the accepting bank / payment gateway. That was SO MUCH more work though, the programming was OK but the amount of legal contracts and different parties involved - our bank, the "accepting bank", the payment gateway.... it was like swimming through treacle, and they all blamed each other when something didn't get done :roll: . For a tiny company like I work for, getting it all set up was a major effort. While I don't like them very much, Paypal is much easier in that regard.

Not trying to discourage you, or anything :lol:

cuentista
Bourlingueur

Postby cuentista » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 18:31

PayPal complies with the laws of Russia from may 16, 2014 which prohibit anonymous money transfer without passport data or the number of health insurance and etc.

Falkarma
Bâtisseur

Postby Falkarma » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 18:43

Hi, I've been reviewing all our configs for PayPal to make sure there is no way to enable it for all country. So far, the documentation tells us that they can, on their own choosing, disable it for certain situations (i.e.: country, risk in sales, their general mood, weather, etc.).

As Ambrielle reminded, it's a major move to integrate a new payment system, we have already done it for PaySafeCard. Choosing a new one, we would have to make sure the cost would be covered by the benefits. And we would have to find one that covers a wide territory.

Also, there is Steam, do you guys have problems with Steam?
Therian Saga

cuentista
Bourlingueur

Postby cuentista » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 18:54

I don`t pay in steam(it`s not very easy too if not play there). I use paypal. Many people asked for direct money transfer but don`t say it into forum. About 10 people asked to help with the purchase BC. And I unfortunately don`t know what to offer.

Tiny Hippo
Bourlingueur
Realm: Tortolion

Postby Tiny Hippo » Thu 05 Oct 2017, 21:37

cuentista wrote:Что плохо в том, чтобы платить легко и быстро ?

Ничего плохого., как и в том, что бы учиться чему то новому. Что бы платить легко и быстро через тот же яд, нужно там зарегиться при этом (О БОЖЕ!) оставив личные данные, как и в пейпел.
К слову, у меня при платежах через пп, что виза, что матсеркард не просят подтверждения платежа, как например с вм или яд, киви это вообще зашквар, смысл его вспоминать. Так что легко и быстро это как раз про пп.
Впрочем ваше право просить расширить возможности как "клиентов", но это просто хохма, чот люди бояться шарить личные имея карточку ( собственно уже находясь под колпаком) =) Провинциальщина, небось еще крестятся перед платежом )
I'm not rude to you, I'm just hurtful
:lol:

cuentista
Bourlingueur

Postby cuentista » Fri 06 Oct 2017, 07:32

Попросили - написал, мне самому не сложно зарегистрироваться и Paypal полностью устраивает, но я им только здесь пользуюсь. А так, прямой платеж тоже был бы удобен вот и всё. А яндекс.деньги или киви есть у многих, а на новое и забугорное не хочется переходить.

Cvazar
Citoyen

Postby Cvazar » Fri 06 Oct 2017, 08:00

Make payments through the WM system. And it turns out not only that the platform of the game is not on all browsers is so also a limitation on the type of payment.

Сделайте платежки через ВМ систему. А то получается мало того что платформа игры не на всех браузерах идет так еще и ограничение по виду оплаты.

DypukUa
Citoyen

Postby DypukUa » Fri 06 Oct 2017, 08:00

Согласен с обсуждением оплаты на Ру серверах, самым простым была бы прямая оплата с карты... Быстро, удобно да и больше прибыли было на дальнейшее развитие игры :D

cuentista
Bourlingueur

Postby cuentista » Fri 06 Oct 2017, 08:06

Melindra
Bourlingueur

Postby Melindra » Sun 08 Oct 2017, 17:29

It's possible that some people don't want to use steam because they want the "sleep readiness" on their main account. The solution would be to add sleep readiness to the shop, but that's a whole other discussion :D

IFRAT
Défricheur
Realm: Filgar

Postby IFRAT » Fri 12 Jul 2019, 10:00

Тема актуальна - Qiwi очень нужен.
Сейчас вообще всё плохо - вводишь свою карту - и после продолжения принудительно заставляет зарегистрироваться в палке - это вообще никуда не годится. А без премиум акка и крон играть совсем не интересно.

Return to “Support and bugs reports”