Manticore mount to Grimaldaz travel nonsense

TheHarvester
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Manticore mount to Grimaldaz travel nonsense

Postby TheHarvester » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 05:42

I just found a big nonsense in recent update:

- travel from Manticore mount to Grimaldaz and back with Hipporiel.

So ... the travel takes 30 minutes and 5 gold in one direction. The back route take the same.

The nonsense in this is the following: If I take the route from Manticore mount to Shortnlades ... to Fallconers tower ... to Kingfalcon ... and then on foot to Kevordan mountain ... it takes around 9 minutes and 50 silver!!!!
Someone will say that there will be fights on the route ... but that's not big deal.

So ... why this nonsense admins?

For me more sense in the direct route will be 15 minutes + 1 gold.

J_S
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Manticore mount to Grimaldaz travel nonsense

Postby J_S » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 10:35

Has found this yesterday also.
And I was very very disappointed with this.
5g is not a problem.
But 30 minutes??? Are you serious?
I has taken usual Manticore mount to Shortnlades ... to Fallconers tower route instead.
Want a 5 minutes or so.
There should be profit from using a route of Shortnlades to Manticore mount to Kevordan mountain.
Or another possible route is from Fallconers tower to Kevordan mountain. And then it is possible to reduce Manticore mount to Kevordan down to 15 minutes.

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Cloudigger » Thu 21 Dec 2017, 23:26

J_S wrote:Has found this yesterday also.
5g is not a problem.
I has taken usual Manticore mount to Shortnlades ... to Fallconers tower route instead.
Want a 5 minutes or so.
There should be profit from using a route of Shortnlades to Manticore mount to Kevordan mountain.
Or another possible route is from Fallconers tower to Kevordan mountain. And then it is possible to reduce Manticore mount to Kevordan down to 15 minutes.

It was changed to 15 minutes. As a matter of fact it was supposed to be 15 minutes. There was just some kind of problem when we tested it. So yeah it's 15 minutes 5 gold. It was changed this morning, in our timezone. If it's still 30 minutes when you check it tomorrow please tell me.

Cosette
Citoyen
Realm: -

Postby Cosette » Fri 22 Dec 2017, 07:36

Cloudigger wrote:
J_S wrote:Has found this yesterday also.
5g is not a problem.
Want a 5 minutes or so.

It was changed to 15 minutes. As a matter of fact it was supposed to be 15 minutes. There was just some kind of problem when we tested it. So yeah it's 15 minutes 5 gold. It was changed this morning, in our timezone. If it's still 30 minutes when you check it tomorrow please tell me.

So even at 15 min and 5 gold you are asking us to pay 5 gold to extend the travel time by 6 extra minutes? Keep the 5 gold part in but for the love of god make this worthwhile and cut it to at least 10 min so its a wash. Last thing we need is even more time sinks coupled with gold sinks, trust me your game already has the right amount of time sinks no need to add more that also take our gold on top of it..

Return to “Support and bugs reports”