1 won't stack and vanishes when I deposit it

logged out and cleared cache
but both ingots are gone

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: phantom combat drops

Postby Laerities/Volund » Sat 10 Feb 2018, 16:24

I wouldn't bother submitting a ticket, they will chalk it up to user error. So guess your just unlucky, or lucky you only lost a few ingots but still. I hope this bug doesn't keep interfering with your farming.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Cloudigger » Sat 10 Feb 2018, 18:13

When the problem is on our side, we correct the problem. We did it countless of times. However, when the problem is on the user side we say it. If the user is not happy, he can try to explain to us, in another way. We might have misunderstood something, we are humans. So for this problem I suggest you send us a ticket and we will check it. You absolutely have nothing to lo lose.

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Sun 11 Feb 2018, 01:14

Laerities/Volund wrote:I wouldn't bother submitting a ticket, they will chalk it up to user error. So guess your just unlucky, or lucky you only lost a few ingots but still. I hope this bug doesn't keep interfering with your farming.

I apologize for my remark, I was upset about a current Therian Bug I was experiencing. Thank you for your help CloudDigger.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

swann88
Traducteur

Postby swann88 » Sun 11 Feb 2018, 16:22

its happening again today and I have sent a screen shot

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Sun 11 Feb 2018, 16:43

Hello,

you cleared the cache, did you clear SL memory ? *
It looks like a "display bug" (not sure it's the right terms in English) of SL : he finds some old things in "Local", some new things in the server, and doesn't know what to do with such contradictory information (in DB you have 1x 25ingots)

I assigned your ticket to someone that can look further than me ;) but he doesn't connect to support each day (and for sure not in the week-end).

* right clic in game -> Silverlight -> last tab (memory) -> clear all -> relaunch the game
Do it regularly to avoid some display bugs (and after-fighting-display-bug, calculation for trip ("too far"), ...).
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Support and bugs reports”