Scorpidus Ring

bmmtstb
Citoyen
Realm: Filgar

Scorpidus Ring

Postby bmmtstb » Sat 14 Apr 2018, 14:53

There is an Display Issue with Scorpidus Ring. It always uses the last item which was selected as a background for the ring. Only on startup it all works well. I kinda like some of these variations, but thats clearly a Bug.

All other Rings work fine

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=36d97c-1523717441.png
Rechtschreibfehler dienen meinem Weg zu Weltherrrschaft <- oh schaut mal ein Pirat o.O

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Scorpidus Ring

Postby Céline » Sat 14 Apr 2018, 15:35

The basic color is "no-color".
The visible color is "the last ring equipped" (if you had a ring previously in that session).

If you craft the ring in your picture, you will receive a "no-color" scorpidus ring, not a "stardust" colored.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Laerities/Volund » Sat 14 Apr 2018, 18:11

While its not a big deal it would still be either a bug if not intentional or really poor designing if it was intentional. I feel like adding color is probably the easiest thing about a photo. I don't quite understand why the ring checks your last equipped ring, that would have to be coded in right? But for what purpose?

Well that's just my two cents.
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Sat 14 Apr 2018, 18:46

The "no color" base and the color effect (all Bestarius take the color of the last ring/necklace equipped) are intentional. Some players like it, other don't.

The "strange" thing in the screen is the color in the craft simulation. I can't reproduce it. If I prepare a craft, the ring is "no color" (ans I see it white). But it's a visual (and probably local) effect. Clear the Silverlight memory will correct it. And if you create the ring, it will be "no color".
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Support and bugs reports”