Miss Sent Email

Darkiss
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

Miss Sent Email

Postby Darkiss » Fri 11 May 2018, 06:13

My L key on my keyboard has started sticking but I didn't realise it untile today.As a result I miss spelled my alternate characters name which is Rolland as Roland therefor sending my email to some other character.It wouldn't be a big problem except Im currently do my own personal Guild upgrades and miss sent a lot of gold and may of sent a watermill day before last as it seams to of disappeared as well.I didn't realize the problem when I lost my watermill as right as I was doing the transfer my internate went down for several hours and I thought it may of just glitched.but today I saw in chat that when my gold disappeared that it was sent to wrong account.I have email the other account about the problem and hope he will send it back.Why I'm putting this here is not all people are nice enough to send something back especially if its a lot of gold.I was wondering if he doesn't return it soon is there a way for the Support staff to help me with my problem?

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Miss Sent Email

Postby Céline » Fri 11 May 2018, 08:17

Hello,

Send us a mail : support@virtys.com
Mention : server, name of the sender, title of the message if you remember, approximative time
I can send the mail back if it's an inactive character.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Brandish
Citoyen
Realm: Nostria

Postby Brandish » Fri 18 May 2018, 03:54

Just curious, is there any way to view recently sent email?
Say in this example, where your alt didn't receive the items you expected to have mailed them. There is no record to check which hero you actually just sent something to; or in another scenario: if you send one or more attachment but the subject doesn't list the item/s, is there any way of knowing what you sent? Example 1: I send 3 different tools to someone COD, with a custom subject - they reply "Thanks" but that conversation string has no record of what I sent. Example 2: email subject is "Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re Re " so there is no record of any attachments :lol:

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Fri 18 May 2018, 07:43

Brandish wrote:Just curious, is there any way to view recently sent email?

For players, no. And for me, only some informations and under certain conditions (but I can always find if someone send an items)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Support and bugs reports”