Played years ago, all my real money stuff is gone?

Shammered86
Défricheur
Realm: Agonedus

Played years ago, all my real money stuff is gone?

Postby Shammered86 » Mon 01 Jul 2019, 19:28

I played close to 2 years ago so, had purchased most all upgrades for my character, now I hear there is a new server, I wanted to check it out, and all my old account stuff had no upgrades... I obviously can't be told to spend more of my money on stuff I already purchased, what is the deal? Pretty sure I just deleted my main character as well cause I wasn't allowed to make a second when I wanted to try out the new server, everything seems messed.

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Played years ago, all my real money stuff is gone?

Postby Céline » Mon 01 Jul 2019, 19:48

I see a Google and a Virtys account. I suppose you try to connect with the Google option, and it created a new account.
As you remember well your mail for your "true" account, you can use it to recover your login and password for your real account.

If you're connected with the right account (login+password, not FB or Gg option), be sure you're on the right server. We Merged the 2 old a few weeks ago (wojtek+loucantar = Lanfar) and created a new one (Filgar). Your character is on Lanfar.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Shammered86
Défricheur

Postby Shammered86 » Mon 01 Jul 2019, 19:53

Thanks for reply, yes there is some confusion with the accounts with that's not a big deal I think, I already saw my main account/character, he had no upgrades on him ( spent a lot on him on Lanfar), I then made a new character to check the new server Filgar, but I coudln't so deleted my old character since he had no upgrades anyways to be able to make a new one on the new server. But I still don't have anything to show for my money spent, that is my problem I am looking to get the unlocks again.

Shammered86
Défricheur

Postby Shammered86 » Mon 01 Jul 2019, 21:36

This is also me, was about to say screw it all just make a new account and i'll throw down $12 or $14 for the blue crowns and start fresh on Filgar and have some fun able to get some upgrades, then after making a new email/account and changing location to Canada and starting paypal, the fee jumped up to $24, just a slap in the face. I was looking forward to it but I just can't do that after already losing my stuff, I blame Trudeau.

Johnjr
Défricheur

Postby Johnjr » Mon 01 Jul 2019, 21:43

Whoops, I meant this was meant to be my fresh new account * and it was the 450 blue crowns purchase I was about to get, but that spike in price was too much when I switched to Canada.

Johnjr
Défricheur

Postby Johnjr » Tue 02 Jul 2019, 01:46

Just want to add, I think the Character I deleted was Killuminati on I guess the new merged Lanfar, I didn't play when it was merged though. It sounds like we are supposed to have our unlocks if we move so I shouldn't have to spend anything else, even though I was reluctantly willing to until that Canadian exchange. I'd really like to get back into the game if you guys can help sort it out, otherwise I won't bother knowing I need to re-buy my extra companion slots and all that stuff.

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 02 Jul 2019, 18:46

Johnjr wrote:Just want to add, I think the Character I deleted was Killuminati on I guess the new merged Lanfar, I didn't play when it was merged though. It sounds like we are supposed to have our unlocks if we move so I shouldn't have to spend anything else, even though I was reluctantly willing to until that Canadian exchange. I'd really like to get back into the game if you guys can help sort it out, otherwise I won't bother knowing I need to re-buy my extra companion slots and all that stuff.

I think you should write us at support@virtys.com and your accounts/characters information so we can check what is going on. Thank you.

Johnjr
Défricheur

Postby Johnjr » Thu 04 Jul 2019, 22:26

I sent an email yesterday and you guys said you were looking into it, but the reply was automatic/instant so pretty sure only robots have seen it so far.

Return to “Support and bugs reports”