Backpack contents disappeared

OlafvanderKart
Citoyen
Realm: -

Backpack contents disappeared

Postby OlafvanderKart » Mon 01 Feb 2016, 16:21

Jacobvanderkart's backpack is completely empty. I have tried searching for items I know were there. I logged out and returned. I transferred 65 Iron Nuggets from my Professions chest and they disappeared without a trace. The equipped items still appear.

I smelted Hematite about 3.5 hours ago, and recorded a testimony at the Blackcauldron about an hour ago, which has disappeared.

I have been saving almost all of the items I have been given by the game and other players in the last 5 months, so this is a severe loss for me. My two characters are so intertwined it is hard for me to play now. Olafvanderkart is on my Win 7.1 machine and still has his backpack. My storage character, Johanvanderkart, is on the same Win 8.1 machine as Jacobvanderkart and still has his backpack.

Valkyrie
Testeur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Backpack contents disappeared

Postby Valkyrie » Mon 01 Feb 2016, 18:11

are you using client or browser?

OlafvanderKart
Citoyen

Postby OlafvanderKart » Mon 01 Feb 2016, 21:03

Client.

Valkyrie
Testeur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Valkyrie » Tue 02 Feb 2016, 00:21

Try to run game in browser

OlafvanderKart
Citoyen

Postby OlafvanderKart » Tue 02 Feb 2016, 04:10

Firefox has no character for me. Google wants permission to publish my profile. I'd rather quit TS.
But my alt is running on the same client on the same machine and its backpack is normal. And this one was normal seven hours before the backpack emptied.

As a test just now, I was going to prospect 1 Lodestone in KM to see if appeared in the backpack. I decided instead to tame a Falcon. As I clicked on the task, I got a completely blank white window with no messages. Minimized fine, but couldn't get any content. Then I noticed I had 2 clients open, so I closed the white window. The second window had the character with a full backpack, including the missing nuggets!

Lots of luck tracking that bug down. lol

Return to “Support and bugs reports”