Postby Gmork » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 20:35

Céline wrote:
Gmork wrote:Vials are back allright but rest:
- blades (ostrze)
- chisels (dłuto)
- needles (igła)
- other in component category

still hide in bag 4

On database all those items are in your first bag. But not in your Client. But after (I don't know what you did), I saw them in bag 4 (Dłuto, etc : http://prntscr.com/p8etty) and put them on your first bag... Is there something know on your Bag4 ?

If yes, I can't see them for the moment (everything is in "bag" for me, so the first one).... you can :
- use the NClient (faster and easier solution)
- do "I don't know what" and I'll move your items from bag 4 to the first one tomorrow (time to sleep for me)
- wait that Falk solve the problem (not sure when he will see my message about your ticket).

(if you can explain me what you did this evening with some Vials and Dłuto... So I can try to know why I saw them on your first bag on database, can't saw them ingame, and saw them on bag4 after "you do something"... and maybe find a quick solution for next players that'll have the same strange problem)

I managed to bring back all items to bag 0 (client naming) thanks to NightCroucher instructions.
It required a few restarts but in the end all items went to upper left corner of the bag.

I used this option:

Apologies for the confusion and thank you for all your help Celine and NightCroucher :D

Return to “Support and bugs reports”