Invisible blades,chisels etc

Gmork
Citoyen
Realm: Hipporiel

Invisible blades,chisels etc

Postby Gmork » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 16:50

On one of my accounts I can't see any blades, empty ampoules, vials or chisels (also files and any other items consumed during stonework, butchering etc).

Strangely enough I can still perform tasks that require those items - I can select various available blades during butchering, only issue is that they are invisible in my bag

I tried refreshing Silverlight - no effect
I tried logging on other machine - no effect
I logged through Steam, Browser and client - problem persists

Other accounts are not affected (one linked with passage, other wothout passage)

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Invisible blades,chisels etc

Postby Céline » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 17:49

Hello,

Without name (+server) of the character, I can't quickly check if I find something ;)
But if there is a problem on your account, need a mail to support (support@virtys.com) to work on it, with the name of the concerned character (and his server).
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Gmork
Citoyen

Postby Gmork » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 17:58

My apologies, it's my first report of this kind :D

Name: Gmork
Server: Hipporiel

Please let me know if I need to contact support or is it just a quick fix.
Thank you in advance

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 18:04

As said, I can check quickly without a mail, and there's nothing strange.
If you want I check further, I need a mail to support ;) (for exemple, connecting your character to check directly ingame and not only on the database, it allows me to see if the problem is somewhere on your client or further on the database).

Did you try to use the "search" function (top of eah bag) to find your vials, blades etc ?
Did you transfer Gmork from an account with more unlock bags ?
---

Gmork
Citoyen

Postby Gmork » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 18:12

I tried the search function but it looks like an entire category of items vanished from the bag.
I can select them for crafting tasks though.

I didn't transfer this character from other account with more bags, this is my main account and I used passage once to add an account.

Maybe I pressed a 'hotkey' without knowing it's function, I still know little about the game.

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 18:20

If you search "Dłuto" on each bag and find at least one, move it and the others is perhaps below.

I can't do more for you wihout a mail to support (support@virtys.com).
---

Gmork
Citoyen

Postby Gmork » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 18:26

Only 'Dłuto' I can see is the stonework tool, I had separate stacks for chisels, blades, flasks and stones used for gemcutting.

Thank you for your help, I will send an email to support.

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby NightCroucher » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 18:32

Maybe you used nightclient? it looks like issue from my topic 8-)

Gmork
Citoyen

Postby Gmork » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 18:37

NightCroucher wrote:Maybe you used nightclient? it looks like issue from my topic 8-)

I did use it but only for checking on how much balms my companions can take
Oddly enough, one hero added with passage is not affected

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 18:44

He has only one bag and items aren't on another bags.
I assigned the ticket to Falkarma, I don't have any tools to solve that problem =/
---

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 18:57

i can take a look if you want, but you need to send me data.bin file from client via private message

Gmork
Citoyen

Postby Gmork » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 19:11

NightCroucher wrote:i can take a look if you want, but you need to send me data.bin file from client via private message

I don't want to be a bother more than I already am, but I would like to know what option in Night Client might potentially redistribute items to bags which I have no access to. I would make sure to avoid it :D

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 19:21

Gmork wrote:I don't want to be a bother more than I already am, but I would like to know what option in Night Client might potentially redistribute items to bags which I have no access to. I would make sure to avoid it :D

As you want. OrderComponents and OrderFlasks from Test menu

Gmork
Citoyen

Postby Gmork » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 19:26

NightCroucher wrote:
Gmork wrote:I don't want to be a bother more than I already am, but I would like to know what option in Night Client might potentially redistribute items to bags which I have no access to. I would make sure to avoid it :D

As you want. OrderComponents and OrderFlasks from Test menu

I think we have a culprit - I checked logfile of NIght Client and I can see entries of all needles/blades/chisels/ampoules etc in like 10 seconds apart.
I recall that I might pressed the OrderComponents and then Cient seemed to froze for a while

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 19:40

Gmork wrote:I think we have a culprit - I checked logfile of NIght Client and I can see entries of all needles/blades/chisels/ampoules etc in like 10 seconds apart.
I recall that I might pressed the OrderComponents and then Cient seemed to froze for a while

Then Celine can help you return them to initial bag, or you can group send all of them to another hero in NightClient list.

PS: it seems like i need to disable some of the test functions...

Gmork
Citoyen

Postby Gmork » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 19:47

NightCroucher wrote:
Gmork wrote:I think we have a culprit - I checked logfile of NIght Client and I can see entries of all needles/blades/chisels/ampoules etc in like 10 seconds apart.

Then Celine can help you return them to initial bag, or you can group send all of them to another hero in NightClient list.

PS: it seems like i need to disable some of the test functions...

Brief search shows that those items went to bag 4. However I have no clue how can I bring them back using Night Client.

I really appreciate your work done on the Night Client but you are right on disabling some options (or displaying warning for newbies).

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 19:55

Items on bag 4 are now on your first bag ;)
-> 1x Fiolka z brodaminu, 2x Fiolka z casadiru, 37x Fiolka z casadiru najwyższej jakości, 2x Fiolka z kaladrinumu, 1x Fiolka z doktariusu
(if you was online, please relaunch the game to see the modifications)

Do you see them now they move to bag 4 and came back on your first bag ?
(this is perheps a "without Falk solution" :lol: , but sending your invisible items to your other character with NClient is an easier solution)
---

Gmork
Citoyen

Postby Gmork » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 20:02

Céline wrote:Items on bag 4 are now on your first bag ;)
-> 1x Fiolka z brodaminu, 2x Fiolka z casadiru, 37x Fiolka z casadiru najwyższej jakości, 2x Fiolka z kaladrinumu, 1x Fiolka z doktariusu
(if you was online, please relaunch the game to see the modifications)

Do you see them now they move to bag 4 and came back on your first bag ?
(this is perheps a "without Falk solution" :lol: , but sending your invisible items to your other character with NClient is an easier solution)

Vials are back allright but rest:
- blades (ostrze)
- chisels (dłuto)
- needles (igła)
- other in component category

still hide in bag 4

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 20:04

Gmork wrote:Brief search shows that those items went to bag 4. However I have no clue how can I bring them back using Night Client.

I really appreciate your work done on the Night Client but you are right on disabling some options (or displaying warning for newbies).

OK, short tutorial. If you have several heroes at nightcient, than you can send items between them. In your case you can send items hero to itself. First the sending hero need to be at mailbox location. Then you need to:
- select that hero,
- switch to hero's Items tab,
- select all items you want to send (with shift or ctrl keys )
- select target hero name in combo box at top part (same hero)
- press send button
- watch items mailing around...

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Thu 19 Sep 2019, 20:18

Gmork wrote:Vials are back allright but rest:
- blades (ostrze)
- chisels (dłuto)
- needles (igła)
- other in component category

still hide in bag 4

On database all those items are in your first bag. But not in your Client. But after (I don't know what you did), I saw them in bag 4 (Dłuto, etc : http://prntscr.com/p8etty) and put them on your first bag... Is there something know on your Bag4 ?

If yes, I can't see them for the moment (everything is in "bag" for me, so the first one).... you can :
- use the NClient (faster and easier solution)
- do "I don't know what" and I'll move your items from bag 4 to the first one tomorrow (time to sleep for me)
- wait that Falk solve the problem (not sure when he will see my message about your ticket).

(if you can explain me what you did this evening with some Vials and Dłuto... So I can try to know why I saw them on your first bag on database, can't saw them ingame, and saw them on bag4 after "you do something"... and maybe find a quick solution for next players that'll have the same strange problem)
---

Return to “Support and bugs reports”