holiday quest bug

Darkiss
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

holiday quest bug

Postby Darkiss » Thu 31 Oct 2019, 16:12

I have a character named Katrinavich on server Lanfar

I was doing the quest The Hobbling Ghost everything went well untile I tried to do (recover the deposit) . It's supposed to be at (50,160) but when I went there the deposit isn't there.

I have 10 characters in total on the same account and have done the same quests with no bugs on most of the rest of these characters.

The only thing weird that happened differently was I had qued up doing search in the field when that part of quest ended and clicked the qued search as it was still there after I got my ten searches completed . I believe this happened because my computer lagged about the same time as I qued the next search and I got my ten searches completed while the count down of time was still there for next qued search

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: holiday quest bug

Postby Cloudigger » Fri 01 Nov 2019, 14:03

Darkiss wrote:I have a character named Katrinavich on server Lanfar

I was doing the quest The Hobbling Ghost everything went well untile I tried to do (recover the deposit) . It's supposed to be at (50,160) but when I went there the deposit isn't there.

I have 10 characters in total on the same account and have done the same quests with no bugs on most of the rest of these characters.

The only thing weird that happened differently was I had qued up doing search in the field when that part of quest ended and clicked the qued search as it was still there after I got my ten searches completed . I believe this happened because my computer lagged about the same time as I qued the next search and I got my ten searches completed while the count down of time was still there for next qued search

It is not exactly at (50,160) you are probably out of range for the "discovering radius ".

Darkiss
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

Postby Darkiss » Fri 01 Nov 2019, 18:24

Thanks for the advice . I looked around and found the deposit at (51,160).

I find it strange though that 8 of my characters found it at (50,160) but it was missing for other 2 characters . I had assumed that it would appear in same spot for all of them.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Fri 01 Nov 2019, 18:51

Darkiss wrote:Thanks for the advice . I looked around and found the deposit at (51,160).

I find it strange though that 8 of my characters found it at (50,160) but it was missing for other 2 characters . I had assumed that it would appear in same spot for all of them.

It should be... it is hard for me to guess what went wrong with your character. At least you found it.

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Mon 04 Nov 2019, 17:27

In fact, 50.160 is not 50.160
It's more like 50,2642864.159.87526545
So two "50.160" are never the same, and one can be a little to far of the exact position.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Support and bugs reports”