[BUG] Forging fail

Razvan
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

[BUG] Forging fail

Postby Razvan » Fri 04 Mar 2016, 15:46

Hello!
So, I queued some harnois arms and after that, I have 36 minutes left for the current potion, so I decided to craft an Armet too. It showed me that I can craft that, but now when I look at the report it says that I couldn't craft that, I have enough skill with that potion (4.5 forging).
I didn't unequiped my tool, bracelet or anything else, I wasn't online when this happened.

weird.png
weird.png (37.89 KiB) Viewed 7349 times

Kalt
Défricheur

Re: [BUG] Forging fail

Postby Kalt » Sat 05 Mar 2016, 02:54

something similar happend to me too , i made some compasses, under an engineer potions and the last one failed , and there was also no tool change, nothing, maybe the potion duration got shortened in the last patch but they still show same duration? idk :?:

Noblesse-Raizel
Citoyen

Postby Noblesse-Raizel » Sat 05 Mar 2016, 03:28

I got the same problem when my alt was cutting a lanferite monolith.
Noblesse-Raizel "is a Noble from Lukedonia who holds the special title of True Noblesse." (Noblesse Wikia)

Torrey
Citoyen

Postby Torrey » Sat 05 Mar 2016, 04:54

*nods* had exactly the same happen to an alt forging 'harnois'.

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Sat 05 Mar 2016, 14:48

Have you contacted the support (support@virtys.com) about this?

Valerian
Emperator

Postby Valerian » Sat 05 Mar 2016, 16:29

This is an old, fairly inconsistent bug. A lot of the past reports seem to occur with making harnois and using potions. It feels like it's something about the potion wearing off early but I don't think anyone ever pinpointed how exactly it occurred.

If you make a report, include EVERYTHING you did. There was a theory it had to do with queueing and cancelling actions (to overfill energy) or somesuch.

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Sat 05 Mar 2016, 18:15

sounds like the rounding bug that happens to me with wingu
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Razvan
Citoyen

Postby Razvan » Sat 05 Mar 2016, 18:49

Valerian wrote:This is an old, fairly inconsistent bug. A lot of the past reports seem to occur with making harnois and using potions. It feels like it's something about the potion wearing off early but I don't think anyone ever pinpointed how exactly it occurred.

If you make a report, include EVERYTHING you did. There was a theory it had to do with queueing and cancelling actions (to overfill energy) or somesuch.

Used potion (4.5 forging; 69.5 without potion, 74 with potion), queued arms, saw that the pot is still running (36 minutes), queued armet (73 difficulty), logged out. 10 hours later logged in saw the arms and got the message that i couldn't craft the armet. There's no rounding bug here, I had 74 forging with that potion and the armet it's 73 difficulty.

It is for sure a bug. that's why I posted here. I was able to craft before arms + armet with the same potion (bronze/steel harnois), but looks like at odiemel/domane it's another story.

Return to “Game”