Too much energy (possible bug)

Ambrielle
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Too much energy (possible bug)

Postby Ambrielle » Fri 08 Jul 2016, 09:03

I'm not quite sure how I did this, but I ended up with 151 energy this morning after sleeping in my Den inn (47 comfort)

Approximate order of events was:
Get mutilated by wyvernus :roll:
Sleep (not sure how many times, the journal does not record it)
materialise foggy pearls
sleep
have 7x pearls queued but cancel during the first action

Result 151.2 energy.

After doing (wrongly, but that's another story) the thing I broke the queue for, I returned to my Den Inn to resume but I can now queue 9x pearls before needing to sleep rather than the normal 7x. So I think there may be some small bug about energy calculations combined with sleep and being mutilated.

Shaddixx
Citoyen
Realm: Filgar

Re: Too much energy (possible bug)

Postby Shaddixx » Fri 08 Jul 2016, 09:27

I guess you slept more times than necessary for full energy because you were injured? If you then queued tasks which used all your energy before you were done sleeping I think the game adds the energy from the additional sleeping cycles which you queued before like:
120 energy after sleeping -> Pearls -> 0 Energy -> 3 times sleeping which werent necesarry for filling up your energy -> 30 energy -> cancelling all -> 120 back + 30 = 150 energy
which results in having 150 energy from sleeping only :lol:

Torrey
Citoyen

Postby Torrey » Fri 08 Jul 2016, 14:00

I'm thinking its not a bug exactly. I know there are some tasks that require 119 energy, and queuing/cancelling is the only way I know to get energy that high - at least if you aren't near your castle.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Fri 08 Jul 2016, 14:08

There's plenty of inns that have 40 comfort, and therefore give 120 energy with a full 10 cycles of sleep.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Return to “Game”