Lost energy

milordas
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Lost energy

Postby milordas » Sat 14 Jan 2017, 07:43

Strange things happened. Follow my steps what i have done:
1. Have 0 energy
2. traveled trough tarasquan to concession near Maliken, got killed, and again killed in huntingwood (this time manualy fight for faster fight).
3. put character on sleep - energy bar shows to 120 (i think, it should be as suspected, have sleep readines)
4. spend on sleep 2 hours
5. changed companion, tool, jewelry, to plan some task in guild domain and put character on travel..
6. changed my mind, and canceled all tasks, then just found that my energy is showing zero!!
tried to repeat some tasks to get that 0 again, but cant.. so dont know actualy where was the problem
so maybe after step 1. it is possible that i got energy to - (minus) value? or what?
just lost my 2 hours on step 4 for nothing and still character was in 0 energy...

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Lost energy

Postby Céline » Sat 14 Jan 2017, 11:01

Hello,

can you send this to the support (support@virtys.com) ? Where did you sleep when you say "spend on sleep 2hours" ? Dont' forget to say the name of the character. But if you sleep in Tarasquan (camp) it's possible you have a fight and loose it in automatic mode (-30 energy) after each action of sleeping.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

milordas
Citoyen

Postby milordas » Sat 14 Jan 2017, 12:34

character Hetera, slept on my concession in Louthunder forest, so not possible fighting at sleep.

Neku
Bourlingueur

Postby Neku » Sat 14 Jan 2017, 13:29

Yes, I do have the same issue. I lost some energy after I canceled my task (cutting pine trunk).

milordas
Citoyen

Postby milordas » Sat 14 Jan 2017, 16:28

mm i think i got the point where is problem:
1. i was with 0 energy traveling trough tarasquan
2. traveled with the sleep task in the end of the line, so it was shown that my energy will be 120 (because of sleep readiness)
3. when i was atacked, ofc i was lost, because im atm was with 0 energy and ofc with tougher monsters.
4. when i candeled task after 2 hours of sleep, i got 0 energy because those few atacks on me SUBSTRACTED from sleep readiness energy pool = so actualy substracted to negative my real energy value!
THATS NEED TO BE FIXED!
sry for my bad english, but i think you got it ;)

Melindra
Bourlingueur

Postby Melindra » Sat 14 Jan 2017, 16:56

or just always queue up tasks after a sleep cycle. that way you lose only fractions of an energy.
Whenever I am going to be traveling and at risk of dying, I never ever end the queue with sleep.

Return to “Game”