bug? leader of new guild not able to withdraw

Dorrinda
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

bug? leader of new guild not able to withdraw

Postby Dorrinda » Wed 08 Feb 2017, 08:32

Checking if it is a possible bug. Earlier today I created a new guild, deposited some stuff, when I went to take some items out I couldn't. There was no option in guild list to give withdrawal rights as I was the founder and only member at that stage. Someone suggested in chat it might have something to do with the fact that one of my alts on same email is currently leader of another guild.

I was able to fix the problem by inviting an alt from another email handing over leadership quitting guild and rejoining, and given withdrawal rights that way.

I am wondering if this is a bug? or designed this way, did it have something to do with 2 alts on one email not being able to be leaders on separate guilds?

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: bug? leader of new guild not able to withdraw

Postby Céline » Wed 08 Feb 2017, 08:53

Hello,

We will investigate about that, but it's really strange. I play the game, with several accounts. I have one guild (with alts and some guests) and another one with only one member (one of my alts, I play with him like the game is single-player ^^), and didn't have this problem. I know some other players that have the same (leader of a big guild, and of a guild for alts of the members of the big one).

As I understand, the problem is solved for you (you invite another member and now it's okay). Or do you need we investigate quickly on your case ?
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Dorrinda
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: bug? leader of new guild not able to withdraw

Postby Dorrinda » Wed 08 Feb 2017, 09:44

Thanks for answer.

Yes I was able to fix it. by inviting another alt, so no urgency.

Return to “Game”