Queued Actions Not Processing Offline?

PratzStrike
Défricheur
Realm: -

Queued Actions Not Processing Offline?

Postby PratzStrike » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 15:19

Last night around 9-10 PM EST I went in and set up a full line of Spin Hemp actions at the artisan's farm, and then followed it with 2:30 of sleeping in the barn so I'd be fully charged when I woke up in the morning. This should have taken about 5, maybe 6 hours. After I made sure the actions were processing I then went and played LoL with my friends for a few hours, and went to bed. I woke up and got into the game around 10 AM this morning, and none of my queued actions had processed while I was asleep. I'm not sure what happened, and the one person that spoke to me about it in chat said I must have been smoking something (which I found insulting), so I wanted to post the incident here and try to figure out why my queued actions didn't run.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Re: Queued Actions Not Processing Offline?

Postby Cloudigger » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 15:37

Did you check if you had any message in your log book?

Did you change tools after queuing?

Gopol
Mystique
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Gopol » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 15:46

Even if he had removed a tool or jewel or had a potion taken in the middle of a program, the actions should still have resolved (possibly failed but still resolved).

The only situation I know where actions will not resolve is if you are in a active (manual) fight.
Don't leave the game when a fight is ongoing...

PratzStrike
Défricheur

Postby PratzStrike » Fri 21 Apr 2017, 16:21

Nope, no fights and nothing else going on. I was in the artisan farm, since I wanted to sleep after working. And I didn't change my equipment either, so I don't know.

Return to “Game”