Game is terribly lagging

Donik
Citoyen
Realm: -

Game is terribly lagging

Postby Donik » Sun 15 Jul 2018, 12:13

Please tell me why this game lags so much?
After each action, I have to wait several dozen seconds - up to several minutes because the game "loads". Regardless of whether it was going through locations or drinking a potion or anything else.
Today, even the choice of the character sometimes lasts up to several minutes.
And everywhere I have it: on the client, on IE, on the Pale Moon browser.

What is going on ??

Woody
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Game is terribly lagging

Postby Woody » Sun 15 Jul 2018, 15:35

welcome to the Mac User experience!! :D

it's been pretty bad last few days tho'... Friday night I just gave up and went out... I had a lovely time :D
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

ScrewedUp
Défricheur

Postby ScrewedUp » Sun 15 Jul 2018, 19:52

It's not a mac thing, the game's been terrible for the past seventeen hours. i only managed to successfully log in four times with everything being loaded properly, then it works for a random amount of time before becoming unplayable again.

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Sun 15 Jul 2018, 20:26

What you've experienced the last 17 hrs is like that all the time with mac... last 17 hrs was worse than usual. I couldn't log at all yesterday :P
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

ScrewedUp
Défricheur

Postby ScrewedUp » Sun 15 Jul 2018, 21:16

If it's really as bad for mac users all the time as it has been for me today then why do you people keep playing ? I wouldn't have put up with this twenty years ago, nowadays this is just inexcusable for a product hoping to produce profit.

PlainSpell
Citoyen

Postby PlainSpell » Sun 15 Jul 2018, 22:20

Game works fine for me. Anyway, what you describe sounds more like a network problem. You should run ping or traceroute and see if there are any lost packets.

Like if you were to run traceroute (or tracert on win) to game server three times and one of the routers shows ping once and doesnt show it twice, then you have lost packets problem on the network somewhere between you and that router. Some routers disable ping so those will always fail to show the number, that is ok.

But maybe it will be simpler to contact your network provider and make them check where is the problem.

Return to “Game”