Achievement Glitch - Hawkoria in my pocket

glumetzul
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Achievement Glitch - Hawkoria in my pocket

Postby glumetzul » Tue 26 Feb 2019, 12:44

Hello,

I have the following missing achievement:

What I understand is that I should visit Hawkoria and establish all kinds of contacts using my spying skill (urban, military, business, artisan, intellectual and criminal).

However the intellectual achievement (which here is called "lettered informers" doesn't get checked no matter what I do.

Sure sounds like a bug to me, I tried all kinds of options before reporting it but I can't seem to find my answer.

Thanks.

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Achievement Glitch - Hawkoria in my pocket

Postby Céline » Tue 26 Feb 2019, 14:47

Did you do "Keep in contact with intellectual informers" in the "Knowledge district" in Hawkaria ?
Sorry, I play in French ^^

Did you relaunch the game after the tasks ?
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

glumetzul
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby glumetzul » Tue 26 Feb 2019, 16:17

Hello,

I have, multiple times.

I suspect it might have something to do with the difference in names. They are called intellectual informers. The favors are called academic favors. And yes, the district is the knowledge one.

Yet the achievement asks me to establish contact with "lettered informers".

I don't know, perhaps the game engine looks for that exact word and thus the bug though it doesn't make a lot of sense considering the game is multilanguage.

Anyway, that's the last sociability achievement missing so it would be nice to be able to get it :)

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Tue 26 Feb 2019, 16:30

In game, you see things like academic/lettered, but the code works with ID (things like 98frd9-454des-5987d) : it's the same in each language.
And in French it's also "lettrés" (lettered) and "académiques (academic). That's not the problem.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

(glumetzul, you can contact us here : support@virtys.com, don't forget to mention the name and server of the character who has the problem).
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Game”