Help Archibald Landel - bug

flrzen
Défricheur
Realm: Fauconnia

Help Archibald Landel - bug

Postby flrzen » Tue 26 Jan 2016, 19:39

Hi

I am trying to complete the quest - Help Archibald Landel - one of the Landel islands quest.
I need Beryl, Acacia and Wolveras fingers to complete the quest. For each finger we have to complete another quest. I completed these quests to get the fingers before accepting the quest "Help Archibald Landel". Now I do not have the fingers and also I cannot find the monsters that actually drop these quest items. I am stuck. I did check my backpack and used the search to check for the quest items, they are not there and also I am sure I didnt drop them in any of the concessions. All help is appreciated.

Thank you
flrzen

Mynalla
Citoyen

Re: Help Archibald Landel - bug

Postby Mynalla » Wed 27 Jan 2016, 02:36

The fingers do not show in a bag, they are invisible "items". I did the quests for the acacia and wolvera fingers before taking the quest in beryl on the last 3 alts I made and had no trouble completing the quest once I got it. The first time was by mistake, but since it worked I continued to do it that way because it's easier. Have you actually taken the quest in beryl, or are you just looking for the fingers in advance. If you haven't gotten the quest, do so and it should complete. If you got it and still can't complete, I think you'll need to contact support.

flrzen
Défricheur

Re: Help Archibald Landel - bug

Postby flrzen » Wed 27 Jan 2016, 03:28

Thank you Mynalla. I was looking for the quest items, didn't know they were invisible. I looked for the monsters yesterday after accepting the quest. I couldn't find them cause I completed the quests earlier. I took another tour to Landel islands today. I found the monsters there. Don't know what is going on, but I guess my issue has been solved. Thank you once again :)

Return to “Game”