Changing email

OlafvanderKart
Citoyen
Realm: -

Changing email

Postby OlafvanderKart » Fri 29 Jan 2016, 22:59

How can I change the email address on my new account?

I created the new character after the re-launch, and played it for a few hours. After 11 days, I went to play and was asked to verify. The email currently on the account was mis-typed and is not even a valid account. Account Recovery tells me to contact support@virtys.com directly. However, that page says virtys.com may be attempting to trick me because it does not require authentication, and will not let me go further.

Mynalla
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Changing email

Postby Mynalla » Sat 30 Jan 2016, 02:39

Virtys is not trying to trick you, but it looks like you used an old email. The new support email is support@virtys.zendesk.com . That one should work.

OlafvanderKart
Citoyen

Postby OlafvanderKart » Mon 01 Feb 2016, 15:42

It wasn't from an email. It was a link from the Account Recovery screen off of the Support site that needs to be corrected.

Kelisia
Coordinateur

Postby Kelisia » Sat 06 Feb 2016, 08:12

I can't reproduce it, but if I have a good memory, when Google send me to these page, I think you can clic somewhere to validate that you trust Virtys?

Howevere if you still have the problem, you can send an email to support@virtys.com (the adress now works), explaining your issue and giving informations about the account, the mail you enter, the good mail (without giving you password)...

Return to “Game”