Combat lock-ups

Yushi
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Combat lock-ups

Postby Yushi » Sat 06 Feb 2016, 18:54

Get combat locked up quite often. I click confirm, and it just sits there doing nothing. Normally I can just relog, and it starts working again. Today I went to Alchemideon, and it locked up. I relogged, and I wasn't in the fight any more. I wasn't mutilated. Not really sure what's going on, but it seems to only happen on extended fights. Happens a lot when I train a single companion at a training site, like lithostadium. 10+ round combats. If you could look into this, it'd be greatly appreciated.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Yushi
Emperator

Re: Combat lock-ups

Postby Yushi » Sat 06 Feb 2016, 20:22

and now I can only flee from fights... confirm is nonfunctional.

I'm just lucky it even let me flee. I had 0 energy both times. Otherwise I would've been completely stuck in the fight, unable to do anything.

Going to sleep for a cycle, and see if that helps. Shouldn't be necessary, though... Please look into these matters.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Deva
Bourlingueur

Postby Deva » Sat 06 Feb 2016, 20:47

Cannot fight at zero energy. Discovered that from fleeing repeatedly at Aifaran’s Laboratory.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Sat 06 Feb 2016, 20:49

Ah, ok. That part was my bad, then. Still, though. The combat lock-ups are annoying.

esslemn
Citoyen

Postby esslemn » Tue 08 Mar 2016, 08:22

I'm stuck in combat too - in the Lower depths below Vernarson farm - with an active potion that keeps getting used up as I try to get to the lake. Only flee works, but it's impossible to get all the way there without at least one fight - so I'm stuck!

:cry:

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Tue 08 Mar 2016, 09:48

esslemn wrote:I'm stuck in combat too - in the Lower depths below Vernarson farm - with an active potion that keeps getting used up as I try to get to the lake. Only flee works, but it's impossible to get all the way there without at least one fight - so I'm stuck!

Do you get locked up and still have more than zero energy? -> This happens on occation, often relog helps.

If you have zero Energy, you can't fight -> This is not a bug. When you see that you have 0 Energy you should swallow a regeneration potion or go sleeping before fighting.

esslemn
Citoyen

Postby esslemn » Tue 08 Mar 2016, 13:19

No, I have 60 energy and the Confirm box for combat is showing but when I click it nothing happens and it freezes. I have logged out and in, reloaded the browser and deleted the cache - it makes no difference.

I can flee, but going back in I will hit another combat before I can get to the lake. Any my expensive potion (Urban 6.6) is ticking down of course.

:o

esslemn
Citoyen

Postby esslemn » Tue 08 Mar 2016, 13:26

Having left the game for a few hours, it is now fine - but all the fleeing and going back in has cost me almost an hour on the potion, so I can only do 1 collect Twistyfoot task, instead of 2 now.

Return to “Game”