Unable to Login

Egotopia
Défricheur
Realm: Filgar

Unable to Login

Postby Egotopia » Wed 15 Apr 2020, 07:37

Hi,

Sometimes its very hard for me to start the game. When I start the client, it stays in the loading screen. While the indicator is moving, it just stays that way. Even after i wait for 5+ minutes. The internet is working fine since i can still browse and watch youtube and everything

Sometimes there will be an error box popup

Sometimes it manage to get me to the login screen, where it just stay there after i click the login button, or just kill itself

I have tried to update silverlight, reinstall silverlight, using internet explorer, restarting my wifi reuter, using another wifi. None of it work. The thing is, I noticed since the last 2 days, sometimes it will go very smooth. And then suddenly everything takes so long to load in-game

Please advice me what to do. Thank you in advance
Attachments
Error.JPG
Error.JPG (123.88 KiB) Viewed 6517 times
Start.JPG
Start.JPG (43.06 KiB) Viewed 6517 times

Falkarma
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Re: Unable to Login

Postby Falkarma » Mon 20 Apr 2020, 00:30

Hi,

There must be something that make Silverlight slow or something that delay the response of the server to your PC (something on the network). Is you PC old or slow? Do you have any anti-virus or spam protection that could block us for giving you response?
Therian Saga

Egotopia
Défricheur

Postby Egotopia » Mon 20 Apr 2020, 13:01

Hi thank you for responding,

My laptop is pretty old 5+ years. But i just reinstall windows about a year ago. The laptop is running good. When I checked on the task manager, my network traffic usually were very low (not sure if i read this right though. I just know that its below 10% activity if i remember it right)

Im using windows defender for antivirus. I've put silverlight through the firewall but it doesnt help

But today things has been very smooth. I just dont dare run multiple client at the same time. So i had to be content with logging in and out. At least i can play now

Should I just leave this be? Or would further diagnostic help?

Zandra
Défricheur

Postby Zandra » Wed 29 Apr 2020, 03:46

I had a similar (or possibly the same) issue around that same date (about a week ago). No matter what I did the launcher would very rarely let me into the game (maybe I would get in once every 20 attempts or so).
I was able to fix it by going to C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Silverlight\OutOfBrowser and deleting the folder called something like 1234567890.play.theriansaga.com

Also, this issue can be reproduced by waiting a few hours at the launcher before hitting play (I assume it bugs out if your token has expired before hitting play). If it bugs out it will keep being buggy until fixed as mentioned above.

Return to “Game”