Welcome to the forum

Falkarma
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Welcome to the forum

Postby Falkarma » Tue 05 Jan 2016, 19:59

Welcome all Therian, old timers and newcomers!

It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to this new forum that you will hopefully adopt soon. You will quickly realize that it does not have all the features of its predecessors. For example, you cannot link your in game character to the forum.

We also have a new team that will be there to listen to you and to consider your needs. So they are here to animate more than moderate. Obviously, they are ready to intervene if some of you exceed the boundaries. Limits that will be presented shortly.

As soon as we get a new address for the support we will give it to you.

On that note, we wish you a good and a wonderful new year with our company and we thank you for your presence.

Team Virtys
Therian Saga

Matiusz
Traducteur
Realm: Hipporiel

Witamy na forum

Postby Matiusz » Wed 06 Jan 2016, 22:30

Witajcie wszyscy Therianie, nowo przybyli i starzy wyjadacze!

Z wielką przyjemnością witamy was na tym nowym forum, do którego mam nadzieję wkrótce się przyzwyczaicie. Można zauważyć że nowe forum nie ma wszystkich możliwości swoich poprzedników, nie może na przykład połączyć się z waszą postacią w grze.

Mamy nową ekipę która wysłucha i rozważy wasze potrzeby. Są oni tu bardziej aby ożywiać forum niż je moderować. Są oczywiście gotowi interweniować gdy ktoś przekroczy granice jakie wkrótce przedstawimy.

Ogłosimy wkrótce nowy adres do wsparcia technicznego.

Pragniemy także życzyć wszystkim wesołego nowego roku i dziękujemy za waszą obecność.

Ekipa Virtys

Return to “Ogłoszenia”