1.30 : Update 16th of October/ MAJ le 16 octobre

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: 1.30 : Update 16th of October/ MAJ le 16 octobre

Postby Cloudigger » Thu 18 Oct 2018, 11:26

Nulani wrote:
Cloudigger wrote:Fixed two smalls problem related to the quest confrontation with the poisonner et with the unit Sylo Cybine.

Corrigé deux petits problèmes avec la quête confrontation avec l'empoisonneur et avec l'unité Sylo Cybine.

new fixes 17/102018

Spiridon's loot is fixed / le butin de spiridon est corrigé
Spiridon's protection boost lasts 5 rounds now/ la protection de Spiridon dure maintenant 5 rounds
Eiron now asks for 12 meats and not 5 / Eiron demande maintenant 12 viandes et non 5.

and what with these of us who fought spiridion before? Fight was harder with permanent protection boost, and loot was rather poor, got some lumps on my both main characters, and today people were getting runes 80... :(

Write us at support@virtys.com and we will see what we can do.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Thu 18 Oct 2018, 12:23

Fixed: the task that were not giving meat after 5 but the task requested 12.

Corrigé: les tâches qui ne donnaient pas plus que 5 viandes alors que la quête en demandait 12.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Fri 19 Oct 2018, 13:11

We added two missing runic mills : wind mills and ox mills

Nous avons ajouter deux moulins runiques: boeuf et vent

Aeschylus
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Aeschylus » Sat 20 Oct 2018, 01:06

A few thoughts on the most recent update:
- I think the quests in this one were very good, and were a return to form after the last update (which I found somewhat lackluster).
- I feel like the quest starting at The Castaway in Grimaldaz is an absolutely perfect opportunity to expand the repeatable quest idea and make it a bit more interesting. The reward structure of the quest (where it's possible to get something good, or mostly garbage) lends itself very well to the concept. Even cooler would be if you could somehow randomize the tasks/fights, but that might be a bridge to far for the programmers.
- It is, imo, a poor game design decision to make Hulbergor the best metal for every tool (which appears to be the case). Previously the metal tools had a really good distribution among the different metals for the top ones, so I hope that ultimately some variety is reintroduced in the top-end to make things more interesting.

guivou
Mystique
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby guivou » Sat 20 Oct 2018, 18:20

Aeschylus wrote:- It is, imo, a poor game design decision to make Hulbergor the best metal for every tool (which appears to be the case). Previously the metal tools had a really good distribution among the different metals for the top ones

this fact is a problem for runic tools : they require the same lith 80 for all and we don't have more lith than other 80 runes

Nulani
Animateur
Realm: Hipporiel

Postby Nulani » Sat 20 Oct 2018, 18:44

guivou wrote:
Aeschylus wrote:- It is, imo, a poor game design decision to make Hulbergor the best metal for every tool (which appears to be the case). Previously the metal tools had a really good distribution among the different metals for the top ones

this fact is a problem for runic tools : they require the same lith 80 for all and we don't have more lith than other 80 runes

Really?
I'm sure I've just one tool with lith80, a plane ,and many with mag, psy, eli...some with frim and ethe :) maybe you meant weapons? but this is small problem too, a, scepter is of minor importance, so a bow and a sword only ;)

Nulani
Animateur

Postby Nulani » Sat 20 Oct 2018, 19:36

ok I see you meant these new blue ones, and there's still more than half of them which you make with another runes, or atleast you can use other one than lith and get same result :)

Kherdia
Bourlingueur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Kherdia » Fri 26 Oct 2018, 15:26

Dans la quête La raison des disparitions, l'action « Déchiffrer le livre d'archéologie » est liée à un prérequis de 46 en exploration, alors que ça devrait manifestement être lié à l'archéologie (c'est précisé dans la description également).

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Fri 26 Oct 2018, 16:16

Kherdia wrote:Dans la quête La raison des disparitions, l'action « Déchiffrer le livre d'archéologie » est liée à un prérequis de 46 en exploration, alors que ça devrait manifestement être lié à l'archéologie (c'est précisé dans la description également).

Ça sera changé dans la prochaine maj

Merci

Nulani
Animateur

Postby Nulani » Fri 26 Oct 2018, 19:01

A question to the Team:
do you maybe think about prolonging this re-build event, or however is it named? for example, till Easter? would be great, because of mills - to collect materials for runic mill isn't easy even for a well-developed and well-organized guild (like ours ;) ), and there are plenty of these to change, eventually :)

angryplayer
Citoyen

Postby angryplayer » Fri 26 Oct 2018, 19:44

Nulani wrote:A question to the Team:
do you maybe think about prolonging this re-build event, or however is it named? for example, till Easter? would be great, because of mills - to collect materials for runic mill isn't easy even for a well-developed and well-organized guild (like ours ;) ), and there are plenty of these to change, eventually :)

I was going to suggest they keep the recycling how it is. I actually spent alot of BC recycling since it started. before that zero.. if they change it back.. most likely i wont spend any bc on lower chances. in my opinion i think the developers would make more money off recycling if they kept it how it is.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Fri 26 Oct 2018, 19:56

Nulani wrote:A question to the Team:

We will discuss about it but we are open to keep it for a few months more.

Nilrem
Emperator
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Nilrem » Fri 26 Oct 2018, 19:59

Je plussoie les deux! d'abord parce que je préfère...ensuite parce que de nos jours, il faut recycler au maximum et réutiliser autant que possible. évitons de polluer le beau pays de Therian... ^^. Et comme nous sommes de bons travailleurs....quand on démonte...et bien on récupère tout....

I do agree with both, it much funnier like this, thanks
NIL ARC-EN-CIEL

:D

Maniel
Emperator
Realm: Maliken

Postby Maniel » Fri 26 Oct 2018, 20:07

Le recyclage, je me sens pas trop concernée, quand ça coûte 372 écus parce que ça vaut 372po ches le pnj... ça fait cher ! Sans encore être certaine de récupérer ce qui coûte si cher.

J'apprécie surtout le démantèlement, parce que je monte des structures de guilde sans les machines top. Et que j'aimerais avoir le même traitement que les guildes en fin de jeu quand je changerai les machines / moulins pour mettre leur version runique :) bref, une prolongation à l'infini. Ou la certitude que ... tous les 3 mois y'aura une semaine "démantèlement gratuit"... ou quelque chose comme ça.
Joue depuis le : 2014-01-07 (7janvier) 15:10:07
25 personnages sur Fiergrue (non ce n'est pas un record !).
Mais non, mais non, je ne sommes pas du tout schizophrène :lol:

Mmmmh. Oui, irl, je suis une fille.

Pplz
Citoyen

Postby Pplz » Sat 27 Oct 2018, 03:52

New boots from the hulbergor ingot, made the killing of the Predatoris useless.
Can we get recipe plates or reinforcements from Predatoris' beak?

guivou
Mystique
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby guivou » Sun 28 Oct 2018, 08:13

Cloudigger wrote:
Nulani wrote:
Cloudigger wrote:Fixed two smalls problem related to the quest confrontation with the poisonner et with the unit Sylo Cybine.

Corrigé deux petits problèmes avec la quête confrontation avec l'empoisonneur et avec l'unité Sylo Cybine.

new fixes 17/102018

Spiridon's loot is fixed / le butin de spiridon est corrigé
Spiridon's protection boost lasts 5 rounds now/ la protection de Spiridon dure maintenant 5 rounds

now combat is the "easiest" way , because the 2 other options are difficult : either you must improve sociability (by trade) or activate 80 runes

ImageImage

for combat no need to have very high stats but good armor required
Image or Image

in 4 fights (after fix) : 3 x 1 dead rune pho 80 (and no active rune)

Vous recevez: 3x Perle de brume, 2x Pierre de lithoneige, 1x Pierre d'océanite, 1x Poils de vargr mutant, 1x Pestidivienne, 1x Planche de salancèdre, 1x Le fin mot de l'histoire, 1x Rune morte : Pho irradiante

Vous recevez: 4x Perle de brume, 1x Pierre de palvable, 1x Pépites d'odiémel, 1x Pierre de lithoneige, 4x Planche d'azulio, 1x Le fin mot de l'histoire, 1x Rune morte : Pho irradiante

Vous recevez: 7x Perle de brume, 1x Cocon de Nicheurnoir, 1x Nécrofluide, 1x Gelée de nicheurnoir, 1x Planche de salancèdre, 1x Le fin mot de l'histoire, 1x Pierre de lithoneige

Vous recevez: 7x Perle de brume, 1x Gelée de larve monstrinus, 1x Le fin mot de l'histoire, 1x Pépites de bleuroc, 2x Pierre de lithoneige, 1x Pépites d'odiémel, 1x Rune morte : Pho irradiante

exemple of intermediary check (45 metascience quite easy after doctors' degree, 70 hunting more difficult need carving poison support or bone reinforement)

Nulani
Animateur

Postby Nulani » Tue 30 Oct 2018, 14:10

Nilrem wrote: (...)

I do agree with both, it much funnier like this, thanks

Yes for the recycling on lower rate. But... i don't think it would be good for the game to keep forever rebuilding with no consequences, it might lead to misuses (?) and generally spoil the game.
Looking from the other side, 25% lost when you rebuild for example a temple... So, maybe something like compromise - less % of losses - 10% or 15 %, or maybe "losses free time" for limited time after certain updates?

(sorry for my bad English, hope it is understandable)

Giray
Bourlingueur

Postby Giray » Sun 25 Nov 2018, 16:23

Chyba pora coś powiedzieć o 1.31 :) Albo będziemy resocjalizować Celine :P

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sun 25 Nov 2018, 17:11

I have nothing intersting to say about 1.31 :P