Drimacus wrote:Also, another thing would be to "reprogram" all the actions directly from your program. For example, we're working on the building from the new update and I have 8 characters extracting giant lithoneige, it would be nice if we could just program some more tasks directly from your client instead of going through the game to reprogram all one character at a time.
Well, that's what what you get, releasing program without manual
Actually you can set and quickly repeat tasks in client. I will write short manual here:
Little info to define concepts:
- game has two types of tasks - with and without recipe. So client works with them in a little different way.
- client do not know how already running tasks were set, with which components. but for recipe-less task it does not matter
- client can save task data during set up. same as game itself remembers task components for each task until you close it, but client remembers it also after closing.
There is two ways you can start task:
- start new task. in hero's "Area" tab you can select location (dbl click issue move task to that location), zone (for large town, you can travel between districts with dbl click at them) and finally task or task group (with +sign). after double click on task recipe or recipe-less task form will pop up. set quantity for recipe-less task or task\components\quality\quantity for task group with recipe. After you start task that way, it will be stored in client.
- repeat stored task. in hero's "Action" tab you can see already assigned tasks (left list) and stored tasks (right list). if task was stored, after selecting it you will see details block in the middle. it is NOT DETAILS OF SELECTED TASK, it is last stored set of components for this type of task, that client propose you to start with. you can change quantity in that middle block or edit components list with edit button. after double click on selected task, task, that was displayed in the middle block will be added to the list.
SO, if you want to prolong simple list of tasks like dig,sleep,dig.... you need just double click on one of them to issue that task again, lets say you have 8 sleep, 10 dig, and 10 sleep left in the queue. double clicking on 10 dig will add the same task, than you will need dbl click on sleep and so on. In fact it is one of the main features of the client )
In case of task with recipes (heals for example) you first need to add one crafting task in the client, and only after that you will be able to repeat it.