Mail sent to Emperators part 2

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Mail sent to Emperators part 2

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 01 Mar 2016, 21:07

All the players that bought an Emperator package before the 1st of February receceived an email from us. If you did not get it, please check your junk mail. Thanks

Tous les joueurs ayant acheté un ensemble Emperator avant le premier février ont reçu un courriel de notre part. Si vous ne l'avez pas vu ou reçu, veuillez vérifier vos boîtes de pourriels. Merci

Cloudigger
Mystique

Re: Mail sent to Emperators part 2

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 01 Mar 2016, 21:19

Évidemment, ceux qui ont acheté l'ensemble après le 31 janvier, recevront le mail un peu plus tard cette semaine, ou au début de la semaine prochaine.

Obviously, those who bought it in February will get their mail in the next few days.

DarkShade
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby DarkShade » Tue 01 Mar 2016, 22:23

The mail mentioned something about a VIP forum section, exactly how does one access that, couldn't seem to find it?

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 01 Mar 2016, 22:27

You will have to send me a mail telling me your forum's account so I could give you the access.. It is important that you reply to the mail I've send you.. to be sure that we are giving the access to the right persons.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Tue 01 Mar 2016, 22:56

Should've probably said in the mail that we needed to reply. I'll get on that right now.

Also, I bought it on two separate accounts. Meaning two separate e-mails. I received it for my main account, but not for the other. I'm guessing I just need to wait, though, as there was a bit of a delay between the buyings.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Pyre
Bâtisseur

Postby Pyre » Fri 04 Mar 2016, 05:37

Et lorsqu'on a répondu, que se passe-t-il ? On reçoit un code pour aller dans cette partie spéciale du forum ? Ou bien on a accès à la partie VIP qu'on ne voyait pas auparavant ?
Nombreux sont ceux qui vivent et qui méritent la mort. Et certains qui meurent méritent la vie. Pouvez-vous la leur donner ? Alors, ne soyez pas trop prompt à dispenser la mort en jugement.
J. R. R. Tolkien, Le Seigneur des Anneaux

Kelisia
Coordinateur

Postby Kelisia » Fri 04 Mar 2016, 06:37

Vous voyez la section VIP que vous ne voyez pas avant c'est ça.

Return to “Therianblog”