Teaser Grimaldaz

Aranna
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Teaser Grimaldaz

Postby Aranna » Tue 07 Jun 2016, 16:53

Laerities/Volund wrote:I know its ya know not my right to request.. However can I get an english version of whatever was said by chance? :P

I think most browsers have a Right Click -> "Translate with Google/Bing" option on them.
Here's breakdown of what's been said (skimming over specifics, feel free to translate it yourself):
Using Google Translate & Chrome, looks like the basic summery is that "Collines des Frissons" translates to "Hills Chills", so I'm guessing it's called "Chilly Hills" in English (or something to that effect, Google informs me that Frissons means chills or willies so it's likely either meaning cold or scary hills).

As for what is being talked about, mention of expanding on the Undead Storyline (I think? ) in the 3rd (Glenn's) and 5th (Cloudigger's) posts. The undead storyline is also talked about in posts 6, 7, and 11 (just talking about what is currently out, and may be coming in the new area, in regards to why the Undead are here).

Image post wise:
-1st post is also in English, the French says the same thing.
-2nd post (Maniel's post) is just saying they are going to claim that area for their house
-4th post (3rd image, kerem1249's post) is just translating 1st post into Turkish
-8th post (4th image, Woody's post) just hoping for Elicard in new area (guessing at a regional level, so gatherable in Domain/Concession)

The rest is just what you'd expect: questions about release date (post 17&19[I think]&20, no reply atm), pre-requests to access area (posts 12&13, "You'll see... =D").

TL;DR
Info on new region:
-It's called "Collines des Frissons", which is "Chilly Hills" (I think) in English (Frissons means either Chills or Willies, so either cold or scary).
-Looks like it might have an expansion on the Undead Storyline (from discussion between Glenn and Cloudigger, I think that's what they said)
They are asking about:
-Release date (3 of the 4 directly above this post, so no answer atm)
-Pre-requests to access the area (Cloudigger said "You'll see... =D")

And that more or less sums up what is posted above. Hope that is accurate/correct and helpful! :D

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 07 Jun 2016, 17:02

kar421 wrote:miam ^^
c'est pour la prochaine maj ou on aura une petite maj avant ?
en tout cas bravo et merci ;-)

Il y aura des petites MAJ avant ..

Maracor
Emperator

Postby Maracor » Tue 07 Jun 2016, 17:03

It is possible to place a camp in the 'Collines des Frissons' (though not to travel there). Doing so shows (currently) that the name of the region (in English) is 'Grimaldaz Hills'. Prior to this announcement, I thought that was the whole of Grimaldaz :D

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 07 Jun 2016, 18:37

fingon wrote:Exciting news! :D
ETA?

We wll do some small updates before ... I rather not give a precise date.. but it is not for the next update for sure.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 07 Jun 2016, 21:46

Aranna wrote:
Laerities/Volund wrote:I know its ya know not my right to request.. However can I get an english version of whatever was said by chance? :P

I think most browsers have a Right Click -> "Translate with Google/Bing" option on them.
Here's breakdown of what's been said (skimming over specifics, feel free to translate it yourself):
Using Google Translate & Chrome, looks like the basic summery is that "Collines des Frissons" translates to "Hills Chills", so I'm guessing it's called "Chilly Hills" in English (or something to that effect, Google informs me that Frissons means chills or willies so it's likely either meaning cold or scary hills).

As for what is being talked about, mention of expanding on the Undead Storyline (I think? ) in the 3rd (Glenn's) and 5th (Cloudigger's) posts. The undead storyline is also talked about in posts 6, 7, and 11 (just talking about what is currently out, and may be coming in the new area, in regards to why the Undead are here).

Image post wise:
-1st post is also in English, the French says the same thing.
-2nd post (Maniel's post) is just saying they are going to claim that area for their house
-4th post (3rd image, kerem1249's post) is just translating 1st post into Turkish
-8th post (4th image, Woody's post) just hoping for Elicard in new area (guessing at a regional level, so gatherable in Domain/Concession)

The rest is just what you'd expect: questions about release date (post 17&19[I think]&20, no reply atm), pre-requests to access area (posts 12&13, "You'll see... =D").

TL;DR
Info on new region:
-It's called "Collines des Frissons", which is "Chilly Hills" (I think) in English (Frissons means either Chills or Willies, so either cold or scary).
-Looks like it might have an expansion on the Undead Storyline (from discussion between Glenn and Cloudigger, I think that's what they said)
They are asking about:
-Release date (3 of the 4 directly above this post, so no answer atm)
-Pre-requests to access the area (Cloudigger said "You'll see... =D")

And that more or less sums up what is posted above. Hope that is accurate/correct and helpful! :D

seams about alright but it will more than likely be Shivers Hills for the Collines des Frissons =D

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Tue 07 Jun 2016, 22:20

Thank you and I don't think mine has the option however I know someone did give me a rather decent translator its not perfect but it gets the general idea XD

Merci
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Nilrem
Emperator
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Nilrem » Tue 07 Jun 2016, 22:32

ça donne des frissons!!!
NIL ARC-EN-CIEL

:D

aDk2
Traducteur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby aDk2 » Wed 08 Jun 2016, 13:21

Mathelly wrote:Quels serait les prérequis pour accéder à cette zone ?

6 lingots d'or! :)

Kylie
Bâtisseur
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Kylie » Wed 08 Jun 2016, 15:30

aDk2 wrote:
Mathelly wrote:Quels serait les prérequis pour accéder à cette zone ?

6 lingots d'or! :)

préférerai une bonne grosse quête coopérative perso :P
Rebelle d'Eisenfaust :twisted:

-Tu as lu la Bible ?
-Non mais j'ai vu le film :lol:

icefred
Bâtisseur

Postby icefred » Wed 08 Jun 2016, 23:25

bon pour ce qui est du Grimaldaz... à chaque fois que je poses se mot sur le global la sortie est repoussé d'un mois d'après ce que l'on m'a dit... et comme je suis un peu c... et têtu... d'après mes calculs sur le nombre de fois ou j'ai demandé des nouvelles sur se sujet à cloud je penses qu'objectivement se sera pour septembre 2025 au mieux car je suis bien capable de retaper se mot honnis sur le global de fiergrue d'ici cette date !

Tomirad
Citoyen
Realm: Hipporiel

Postby Tomirad » Wed 17 Aug 2016, 08:20

When will be game on new engine without Silverlight?

Return to “Therianblog”