Greenlight!!!

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Greenlight!!!

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 19:52

Hello!

We are now on Steam Greenlight!!!! Pretty cool, huh?

We know that Therian Saga is a niche game which will please especially the most patient and most meticulous players. You doubtlessly recognize each other in this description. Greenlight should thus allow us to reach the players who will widen the community and with whom you will take pleasure to chat, to haggle and to collaborate.

The arrival of Therian Saga in the universe of Steam is, in reality, a dream for any independent developer. It is thus a very emotional day for Virtys and we hope that it will allow us to reach new summits.

Your support during all these years and particularly since the relaunch campaign in January, touched us deeply. That is why we are sure that you will also support us in this new adventure. One way to do it is to go vote for us. You will find the links below this message. The other way to help is to write a little something in the comments section.

Thank you again for all those years!

Virtys

Version française
Bonjour!

Nous sommes maintenant sur la plateforme Greenlight de Steam!!!! Cool, hein?

Nous savons que Therian Saga est un jeu de niche qui plaira surtout aux joueurs les plus patients et méticuleux. Vous vous reconnaissez sans doute dans cette description. Greenlight devrait donc nous permettre d'atteindre les joueurs qui agrandiront la communauté et avec lesquels vous prendrez plaisir à discuter, marchander et collaborer.

L’arrivée de Therian Saga dans l’univers de Steam est, dans les faits, un rêve pour tout développeur indépendant. C’est donc une journée très émouvante pour Virtys et nous espérons que cela nous permettra d’atteindre de nouveaux sommets.

Votre soutien pendant toutes ces années et particulièrement depuis la campagne de réouverture en janvier, nous a touchés énormément. C’est pourquoi nous sommes certains que vous allez nous soutenir de nouveau dans cette nouvelle aventure. Une des façons de le faire est d’aller voter pour nous. Le lien se retrouve en bas du message. L’autre façon est de laisser un commentaire dans la section dédiée.

Merci encore pour toutes ces années!

Virtys

https://steamcommunity.com/greenlight
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... erian+saga

Yushi
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Greenlight!!!

Postby Yushi » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 19:56

Woot!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Coastis
Bourlingueur

Postby Coastis » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:00

Wow, this is fantastic news. Congratulations to all!

Maniel
Emperator
Realm: Maliken

Postby Maniel » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:07

Mis en favori, en recommandé :D un commentaire demain... là mon neurone n'est plus en état ^^'
qui a dit qu'il 'était jamais ? :o
Joue depuis le : 2014-01-07 (7janvier) 15:10:07
25 personnages sur Fiergrue (non ce n'est pas un record !).
Mais non, mais non, je ne sommes pas du tout schizophrène :lol:

Mmmmh. Oui, irl, je suis une fille.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:09

I tried to go in to the greenlight page and upvote it, but that stuff never works for me. Not really sure why. The whole page just freezes whenever I open it.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:10

Yushi wrote:I tried to go in to the greenlight page and upvote it, but that stuff never works for me. Not really sure why. The whole page just freezes whenever I open it.

I think you have to use the client, but i'm not sure...

Coastis
Bourlingueur

Postby Coastis » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:16

Yeah i had the same issues voting for it on Firefox, but i noticed the vote was registered a few minutes later :)

Falkarma
Bâtisseur

Postby Falkarma » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:17

So, who is up for the first comment?
Therian Saga

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:18

I have tried in the Steam client, and also on FireFox. Not working. Sorry, I tried.

Falkarma wrote:So, who is up for the first comment?

Tried this, too. Nothing was working.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:22

Greenlight est la plateforme de Steam (qui appartient à Valve) et qui vise à faciliter la diffusion des jeux principalement indépendants. Le fonctionnement est assez simple. Les utilisateurs de Steam regardent les jeux proposés et votent pour ceux qu'ils aimeraient voir offerts dans le magasin. Si le jeu attire suffisamment d'attention de la part des utilisateurs, il pourra être distribué officiellement sur Steam.

Greenlight is a Steam's plateform (owned by Valve) and designed to ease the distribution of mainly independent games. The process is quite simple. Steam users vote for the games they would like to see distributed on the platform. If the game attracts enough attention from users, it will be officially distributed on Steam.

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:25

I downloaded a different web browser, and then tried it. Was able to comment, upvote, and favorite. Only thing I'll use that browser for. lol

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:26

Yushi wrote:I downloaded a different web browser, and then tried it. Was able to comment, upvote, and favorite. Only thing I'll use that browser for. lol

I'lkl upvote you!!! If I could :D

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:28

Hahaha :ugeek:

Woody
Emperator

Postby Woody » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 20:41

greenlighted and commented...

However my comment was mostly complaining that you won't let me have elicard. :P
Classic, Fantastic, Romantic

Nohrs
Emperator

Postby Nohrs » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 21:10

excellente chose que de nous voir sur Greenlight, bien joué!

en revanche il est dommage que l'on ne puisse pas voter si on a pas depensé sur la boutique en ligne de steam...
va falloir que je craque 5$ pour pouvoir voter... :roll:

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 21:15

Nohrs wrote:excellente chose que de nous voir sur Greenlight, bien joué!

en revanche il est dommage que l'on ne puisse pas voter si on a pas depensé sur la boutique en ligne de steam...
va falloir que je craque 5$ pour pouvoir voter... :roll:

Il semblerait que cela soit les règles Steam...

Kylie
Bâtisseur
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Kylie » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 21:15

Cloudigger wrote:Hello!

Merci encore pour toutes ces années!

Virtys[/spoiler]

https://steamcommunity.com/greenlight
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... erian+saga

Merci à VOUS de pas avoir baissé les bras :P
Rebelle d'Eisenfaust :twisted:

-Tu as lu la Bible ?
-Non mais j'ai vu le film :lol:

Bumk
Défricheur
Realm: Lanfar

Postby Bumk » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 21:40

good news. Congratulations! And good luck. Are you ready to make more servers? :D

TheHarvester
Emperator

Postby TheHarvester » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 22:14

Congratulations! 8-)

lefele
Emperator
Realm: Agonedus

Postby lefele » Tue 20 Sep 2016, 23:05

Superbe!
Encore une avancée supplémentaire dans le développement du jeu et, grâce à cette plateforme, encore un peu plus de visibilité avec en sus, espérons-le, probablement de nouveaux adeptes à la clé dans les jours/semaines qui viennent... :D

Return to “Therianblog”