Liste des contributeurs/ Credit

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Liste des contributeurs/ Credit

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 18 Oct 2016, 14:56

Here is a list of Emperators that did not confirm the name they wanted on the credit.

Voici une liste des Emperators n'ayant pas confirmé le nom qu'ils souhaitaient voir inscrit dans la liste des contributeurs.

Burada isminin olmasını isteyen tüm İmparatorların bir listesi var.

If you are on this list please, write me at mathieu.beaudoin@virtys.com

Si vous êtes sur cette liste, svp, écrivez-moi à mathieu.beaudoin@virtys.com

Sizde İmparator iseniz ve isminizin burada olmasını istiyorsanız, bana mathieu.beaudoin@virtys.com adresine yazarak ulaşabilirsiniz.

Gibsont01
    Beholder
    mina20
    ladysmall
    belgarion435
    Beckeridge
    grumpyoldgit
    Antimoine
    Roccafortis17
    Postman
    FinnMacCumaill
    Apo
    Mumumu2
    Isher
    Pyres
    Adriaric
    GBahle80
    Calan
    Nussdorfer
    Leo700
    Nohrs
    Lefele
    TomileFada
    Darkshade
    Mrakobess
    DoxiNoctae
    Drimacus
    Taramah
    Panzergraf
    Asinou
    Halldor
    Laergna
    Zbych
    Copperplate
    Pleiade
    Crokmitaine
    Nabou
    Cibus
    Maelstrom
    wienerwilli
    Grinzinger
    TGFighter
    Valgwen
    Cocker
    Azzameen
    BeauHindman
    Pandaluv
    Mamienova
    Wrath
    Dawson
    Adrian1984
    Popow
    Royalex101

Cloudigger
Mystique

Re: Liste des contributeurs/ Credit

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 18 Oct 2016, 14:57

Si vous avez contribuez et n'êtes pas sur cette liste, alors vous avez sûrement confirmé votre nom.

If you were one of the Emperator and are not on this list, it means that you confirmed your name.

C'est aussi possible que nous n'ayons pas reçu votre confirmation, même si vous l'avez envoyé. Désolé de l'erreur. Prenez note qu'une confirmation à la participation sur le forum Emperator n'est pas la même chose qu'une confirmation de nom.

It is also possible that you sent us the confirmation and that I did not receive it. In that case, sorry for the inconvenience. Please, take note that confirming that you will participate to the Emperator's forum is not the same thing as confirming your name in the credits.

Ambrielle
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Ambrielle » Tue 18 Oct 2016, 15:56

Sent you an email. I must have forgotten about this!

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 18 Oct 2016, 16:07

Ambrielle wrote:Sent you an email. I must have forgotten about this!

Got it!

Yushi
Emperator

Postby Yushi » Tue 18 Oct 2016, 18:37

Was actually thinking about this earlier. Was wondering if there was any sort of deadline. Like I already asked about in Emperator forums about our ideas.
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 18 Oct 2016, 18:51

Yushi wrote:Was actually thinking about this earlier. Was wondering if there was any sort of deadline. Like I already asked about in Emperator forums about our ideas.

We did not set any deadline. As it is already been said we are a small team, and we wear many hats. It's not an excuse but a reality. So yeah, we are going to do what we said but we also have to keep developing other ideas, like Grimaldaz and other content while doing the Emperator stuff.

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Tue 18 Oct 2016, 23:03

Would one of you emperators propose a gold trade in or a gold sink of some form? Please.. Pretty sure me and hunter have paid more than enough to be an emperator (just not at the right time).

Sorry I need to start making forum posts regarding this, you know in the real world they destroy old currency to make room for new currency..
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Maracor
Emperator

Postby Maracor » Wed 19 Oct 2016, 00:37

Laerities/Volund wrote:Would one of you emperators propose a gold trade in or a gold sink of some form? Please.. Pretty sure me and hunter have paid more than enough to be an emperator (just not at the right time).

Sorry I need to start making forum posts regarding this, you know in the real world they destroy old currency to make room for new currency..

I have an idea for this, but it's quite complicated. I'll try and get a proposal written up - we really do need a major gold sink.

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Wed 19 Oct 2016, 02:03

Thank you! Well a gold sink is a gold sink however the complexity might interfere with how long it will take to implement but something is better than nothing! Hunter is making a gold harnois set to remove gold from the game, thats what he has resulted to lol
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Cadphael
Emperator
Realm: Lanfar

Postby Cadphael » Wed 19 Oct 2016, 06:51

How about recipes for actual gold sinks, along with toilets and other plumbing? Heck, why not gold furniture for prestige bonuses?

Gopol
Mystique
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Gopol » Wed 19 Oct 2016, 13:44

For money sink, I was thinking about this:

"Poney Express" style relay stations to be build in domains and in the hall.

You can uses the relay stations to transport encumbrant objects for you.
But you have to pay gold for the service (pay proportional to the encumbrance and travel distance).

Maybe something like 20 silver per hour of travel per encumbrance point. (That would mean around 200po for a 45 encumbrance structure from hawkoria to the Den).

Hum, maybe that's too much. Still, I like the principle :D

Return to “Therianblog”