FanSite

shanka
Traducteur
Realm: Maliken

Re: FanSite

Postby shanka » Tue 15 Aug 2017, 01:20

NightCroucher wrote:All of a sudden: does anyone want to translate the guide interface?

hi, your site is Amazing, so for the italian translation just tell me in which format (xls, txt, just a reply in this thread) do you prefer the translation and I'll do it :)

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby NightCroucher » Tue 15 Aug 2017, 20:28

Falkarma wrote:Hi,

Just added the Resident table to the data.

Falk

Great! Now i can remove it from xml parse module )
I still have request for shop items (now getting them from xml) and task/recipe consume items.
Also because of people wanted dungeons, i need part of 'Layout' data (that is also only in xml now)

shanka wrote:
NightCroucher wrote:All of a sudden: does anyone want to translate the guide interface?

hi, your site is Amazing, so for the italian translation just tell me in which format (xls, txt, just a reply in this thread) do you prefer the translation and I'll do it :)

Hi, you can fill 'it' column here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

PS: To all, i almost left the game, but the guide project keeps me interested so far (i start to play with SEO things lately), so if someone want to support it, just give me interesting ideas to implement )

bmmtstb
Citoyen
Realm: Filgar

Postby bmmtstb » Wed 16 Aug 2017, 09:06

I'll add German...
Rechtschreibfehler dienen meinem Weg zu Weltherrrschaft <- oh schaut mal ein Pirat o.O

Rankos
Bourlingueur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Rankos » Wed 16 Aug 2017, 19:30

bmmtstb wrote:I'll add German...

kA, wer bisher dort was eingetragen hat, aber bitte nicht "trade" oder "trades" wieder mit "Handel" übersetzen, oder "duration" mit "Ausdauer" ... :!:
persönliche Übersetzung sollte (!) besser sein als dergleichen von Automaten wie z.B. google :lol:

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Thu 23 Nov 2017, 20:58

Guide updated to 1.26

updated icon coloring for localisations

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 07:00

I have a request for anyone who can help: i want to add some columns into task table, but the header is too wide, so i want to replace part of the header texts with icons. For example difficulty, what icon would be appropriate for it?

Gopol
Mystique

Postby Gopol » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 07:29

Hum, maybe a puzzle piece or some kind of ladder or climbing.

Or a juxtaposition of icons conveying the sense of a range of difficulties.
There are some exemple here:

http://www.pvhc.net/Difficulty-Icon20ikseqwll/

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 09:27

If it's for the title of the "difficulty" column
I propose the "hand" used in game for tasks that doesn't need a specific skill.
hand.png
hand.png (2.79 KiB) Viewed 18586 times
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Tue 28 Nov 2017, 10:16

i have decided to use Engineering icon for now.

At `item` page added chances and quantity of item received, useful for example if you are looking for place to get Agreements

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Wed 29 Nov 2017, 06:54

On 'task' page added 'Recipe' item link for that task, so you can more easily check where to buy it if possible.

A also have an idea to add some quests info, at least ones that gives recipes. But it will be manual task to get and insert data, so If anyone want to help with it, let me know, and we will see if it worth trying.

Another idea was to create form for filling boss fight loot, according to number of ingame chat posts with that info, it can be interesting to some people.

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Wed 29 Nov 2017, 09:54

What kind of help do you need for the quests/recipes ?

For loots, we have this in FR, made by Yopsolo (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3102)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =670603740
---

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Wed 29 Nov 2017, 11:11

Céline wrote:What kind of help do you need for the quests/recipes ?

For loots, we have this in FR, made by Yopsolo (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=3102)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =670603740

For quests i need table with two columns like this: quest name, received item (link to item's page). Problem is, that i don't have a quest table with names, so if you give me french data i will not be able to show it in other languages...

With loot it is more interesting: some basic data is present (units and item bases), so it is possible to collect and show multi-language data. We will be able to see not only boss-item table, but item-boss also. The success of this idea depends on willing of "farmers" to share theirs results )

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sat 02 Dec 2017, 21:08

OK, so i have added possibility to enter loot data.
At every unit's page (ones with loot enabled) there is a table with loot results. You need to click on chest icon to be able to enter loot string from in-game chat. If click is not working please clear the cache.
Also there is a new page with bosses list - http://guide.theriansaga-wiki.ru/bosses - there is also chest icons with possibility to enter data.
Data entered will go to language specific DB, but i will synchronize them now and then.

Now about bad things:
- only basic items like 'Small Uncut Jasper' or ingots or anything you can find in guide will be recognized, but not something with quality or with components like Steel Reinforcement or Glowing Rune (at least for now);
- not all the bosses have loot enabled (for ex. the Owl don't have), so it seems that we receive loot for their summoning task, but worst thing, that we don't have those tasks in DB, i will see what can be done;

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sat 02 Dec 2017, 21:52

Hi :)

Try to enter this (troglo-skel) (real loot, with a real character ;) I'm a real player ^^)
22:39: Vous recevez: 5x Fiole de mobilité, 1x Fiole de mobilité, 3x Os démonique, 4x Pépites d'éliandel, 1x Pépites de galandor, 1x Cuir reptilien, 1x Fiole de coordination
Have a pop up with a lot of 'code' and some strange symbols. I 'accept', but can't see anything in the loot list.
(I forgot to take a screenshot)

So. I did a second try (araknidras)
22:49: Vous recevez: 3x Perle de brume, 1x Oeil d'Araknidras, 1x Rivets d'acier, 1x Pique de fer rustique
1.jpg
1.jpg (16.43 KiB) Viewed 18293 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (66.45 KiB) Viewed 18293 times
---

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sat 02 Dec 2017, 22:00

Céline wrote:Hi :)

Ooops, forgot about special characters ) now its OK, i have entered your two datastrings.

PS: missed the second one to skeleton...

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sat 02 Dec 2017, 22:12

That's better, that's ... (y)

Scorp'
23:10: Vous recevez: 2x Perle de brume, 1x Dard du scorpidus, 2x Éclats de pince du Scorpidus
Screenshot_19.jpg
Screenshot_19.jpg (6.82 KiB) Viewed 18281 times

Screenshot_20.jpg
Screenshot_20.jpg (100.46 KiB) Viewed 18281 times
---

Xan
Bourlingueur

Postby Xan » Sun 03 Dec 2017, 04:01

Маркус

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sun 03 Dec 2017, 05:59

[quote="Xan"][/quote]
Yes, someone entered it like that. We still need to invent a way to check and rollback some enters if necessary.

And also i have found english entries in russian section. Don't do that, it will not be recognized! As I said all data is language specific, so if you are browsing guide in russian, you need to enter data in russian.

Xan
Bourlingueur

Postby Xan » Sun 03 Dec 2017, 10:11

Классная задумка, спасибо.
А защиту от спама ей очень нада((-:
Сейчас достаточно одного веселого шутника, чтобы замусорить все-все...
Маркус

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sun 03 Dec 2017, 21:21

Hi :) testing your "loot" tool this evening.

Not found in the list :
Wyvernus
21:37: Vous recevez: 4x Perle de brume, 1x Poussière de titan, 1x Cri d'hurleuse, 2x Cuir de wyverne
21:52: Vous recevez: 9x Perle de brume, 2x Cuir de wyverne
22:08: Vous recevez: 8x Perle de brume, 2x Cuir de wyverne
Mimicon
22:17: Vous recevez: 1x Billot de chandérêne, 1x Billot d'acacia, 2x Planche d'acacia, 1x Billot d'if, 7x Planche de solone
22:17: Vous recevez: 1x Tenons de nuertesilicio, 1x Billot d'if, 2x Planche d'acacia, 3x Planche d'if, 1x Planche de solone, 1x Billot d'acacia, 1x Billot d'exanèse

Note : if I clic on the chest in the page "bosses", it open the same window (than the one in "a boss" page) -> I enter a loot, it says "ok", but it doesn't appear in the page of "a boss". I didn't add it on the "boss page", not sure if it is store somewhere.
-> Horloger
21:41: Vous recevez: 2x Perle de brume, 1x Plaques d'odiémel, 6x Pépites de bleuroc, 4x Pépites d'odiémel, 1x Plaques de domane
21:47: Vous recevez: 2x Perle de brume, 1x Pépites d'éliandel, 1x Plaques d'odiémel, 1x Plaques de kryanroc
and... http://prntscr.com/himry3
-> troglo-skel'
21:43: Vous recevez: 5x Pépites d'éliandel, 1x Petit coeur de volcan brut, 1x Petite pierre de lune brute, 1x Minerais de galandrite, 1x Pépites d'argent, 1x Cuir rigide
---

Return to “Therianblog”