FanSite

Astral
Citoyen
Realm: -

Re: FanSite

Postby Astral » Sun 10 Dec 2017, 18:57

Somebody entered Gregorsteinus's loot to Scarezen.

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby NightCroucher » Sun 10 Dec 2017, 19:31

Astral wrote:Somebody entered Gregorsteinus's loot to Scarezen.

What is wrong exactly? I don't really know loots, cause I'm not a farmer )

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Sun 10 Dec 2017, 20:23

Eliandel Nuggets, The Ancestor's Fin, Elicard Sap, Kryamane Ingot -> they are not Scarezen loots (maybe some other, but this can maybe help you to find "the" wrong loot)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sun 10 Dec 2017, 20:48

Ok, it was one wrong input in the Deutsche locale, reset it to scarezen. Thanks for report

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sun 17 Dec 2017, 17:17

Small update on request:
- last loot input undo; after any loot input you will see additional icon, press it and confirm delete if you accidentally entered wrong data;

PS: if nothing happens after click, clear browser cache (or ctrl+F5), so the js updates;

Gopol
Mystique

Postby Gopol » Mon 18 Dec 2017, 10:02

Great job.

One possible way to reduce errors would be a confirmation pop-up if the loot entered adds new stuff (at least for bosses where we already have a few entries)
It could be tricky however because you are apparently not keeping track of looted equipment (which is a bit more difficult to translate...)
Anyway, it might be best not to check equipments or not check their quality since quality of looted armor/weapons appears to always be random.

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Mon 18 Dec 2017, 13:43

Gopol wrote:Great job.

One possible way to reduce errors would be a confirmation pop-up if the loot entered adds new stuff (at least for bosses where we already have a few entries)
It could be tricky however because you are apparently not keeping track of looted equipment (which is a bit more difficult to translate...)
Anyway, it might be best not to check equipments or not check their quality since quality of looted armor/weapons appears to always be random.

Thanks )
It is a bit tricky to create actually a confirmation. But I can show a warning if new stuff is spotted, and then people can press the undo.
Only crafted items that stored in DB are recognized. So far it is runes, rune parts and armor plates. I will add also empty horns, but not all of equipment. Anyway equipment is not something that can help in checking proper loot i think.

Other thing that i want to do is create loot supervision page, where trusted people can delete any wrong input.

I will add some trade report export possibilities into client i'm working at (it is already some sweet thing to have ;) )

Kraemerseele
Défricheur
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Kraemerseele » Sat 06 Jan 2018, 11:59

Is it possible to add scales and plates into the loot list?
I think it would be helpful for many people to know where to get good material for crafting scale and plate armor.

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sat 06 Jan 2018, 16:37

Kraemerseele, plates are already there. I have empty horns planned and can add scales.
Loot part is at less priority now for me, cause I'm working on a client.

bmmtstb
Citoyen
Realm: Filgar

Postby bmmtstb » Sat 06 Jan 2018, 20:57

Would be nice if you could add sth like
http://de.theriansagawiki.com/index.php?p=action&id=sign-a-contract-with-the-masked-prowlers&display=more
for "Schwertkap" - the trading at swortcap (?)

may be like with the bosses, that seems to work pretty well :)
Rechtschreibfehler dienen meinem Weg zu Weltherrrschaft <- oh schaut mal ein Pirat o.O

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sun 07 Jan 2018, 07:24

bmmtstb, i don't have most of these loot tasks in current public DB, so we need to wait for an update.

Gopol
Mystique

Postby Gopol » Mon 15 Jan 2018, 16:11

For the loot information, I'm not sure it makes sense to display the min-max like that or at least not to display only that.

The loot in the game works like this :
For each mob :
  1. The system determines randomly how many times ('N') it will make a pick from the loot table corresponding to that mob
  2. Pick a loot from the tables N times.

The problem is that in the true in-game loot tables, there is indeed a min-max for each drop but in the loot displayed in the chat, identical loots from separate draws are coalesced into a single entry. We can see the distinction in game but only in the overlay display of the loot that lasts only for a few seconds and cannot conveniently be copied.

For instance, for the scarazen, we can see 3% Wingu fabric : 1-2
I think however that it is 3% : 1 , it just happen that a least one guy had 2 draws of 1 wingu fabric from a single fight coalesced into a ",2 wingu fabric" statement in the chat.
When looking at that entry we would think we have an average of 0.045 wingu fabric for each scarazen (= 3% * 1.5) where in fact we probably have something closer to 0.0305

To correctly convey the average, we would need one extra column (or two) that would give either the global average as a decimal number (lets says for instance 13 fabrics in 408 scarazen = 0.032) or an "average when present" which here, assuming that only 1 guy ever had 2 fabrics from the same scarazen would be something like 1.08. Between the two, I think the "average when present" is more user friendly but the other is more precise.

Note : maybe the wingu fabric is really a 1-2, I cannot know for 100% sure, but the logic above remains valid.

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Mon 15 Jan 2018, 16:46

It depends...

Generally it's 1x Wingu, and the game "read" N times the "loot three", if you have chance, you have 2 times "1x Wingu"
-> read 3 to 5 times the loot three + 1 line = 1 item
Exemple : Wingu fiber (scarazen)

For some loots, it's really "a number between x and y" (mostly plank and pearls, but not only)
-> read 3 to 5 times the loot three + 1 line = between [1 to 3]x Item
Exemple : 1 to 10x Solone Plank (Mimicons)

But I won't check each loot :p
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Mon 15 Jan 2018, 22:00

Gopol, I've got your point, added "average when present" number. You can always get "global average" by multiplying "average when present" and chance/100

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Wed 24 Jan 2018, 14:58

Client testing allowed to add loot for some tasks:
- Trade at Eufelburg - http://guide.theriansaga-wiki.ru/task/4 ... 5056c00008
- Identify a runic artifact - http://guide.theriansaga-wiki.ru/task/c ... 5056c00008

data provided by Tuf

Gopol
Mystique

Postby Gopol » Wed 24 Jan 2018, 15:54

Hum, I guess from the results that only the top quality vuuz fragments are reported ? Either that or data is polluted by data from before 1.26 because counting the lesser quality vuuz parts, the drop rate should be way higher (at least 20* more).

Tuf
Bâtisseur

Postby Tuf » Wed 24 Jan 2018, 16:10

They reported with all qualities together.
This data collected last week

bmmtstb
Citoyen
Realm: Filgar

Postby bmmtstb » Wed 24 Jan 2018, 17:40

is it possible for the identification of the runic awards to copy and paste from the reports, and not from the chat?
Rechtschreibfehler dienen meinem Weg zu Weltherrrschaft <- oh schaut mal ein Pirat o.O

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Wed 24 Jan 2018, 18:07

Gopol wrote:Hum, I guess from the results that only the top quality vuuz fragments are reported ? Either that or data is polluted by data from before 1.26 because counting the lesser quality vuuz parts, the drop rate should be way higher (at least 20* more).

Yes, you are right. i haven't created full set of vuuz fragments in db (as i have done with runes before), so only hight quality parts, matching item base name, were recognized. I will do it and re-scan reports once more.

bmmtstb wrote:is it possible for the identification of the runic awards to copy and paste from the reports, and not from the chat?

yes, but only with my client, that is currently in development. I think we can ask devs to allow it also in official one.

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Laerities/Volund » Thu 25 Jan 2018, 02:12

Perfect Viuz pieces are exceptionally rare from runic fragments in my experience.. I haven't done the math but I've gotten 2 perfect lockets out of maybe 1.5k-2k artifacts and 0 effigies

Also if you want some eufelburg trade in reports I have had someone doing them for weeks... Not sure if I kept all the stats but I surely have quite a few. I notice the statistics can't be too accurate from 358 entries especially when it doesn't even include predatoris feathers and I've acquired 2 thus far...

Let me know and thanks!
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Return to “Therianblog”