Therian Saga on Linux

Neku
Bourlingueur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Therian Saga on Mac

Postby Neku » Tue 25 Dec 2018, 18:09

I tried using the Porting Kit on Mac. After installed the TherianSagaInstaller.exe with the Porting Kit, I could not find the EXE file inside the TherianSaga folder. Things that are in the folder are logo.ico, silverlight.msi, Silverlight.msp, Uninstall.exe, and Utopia.xap.

I believe this will work on Mac, but I could not figure out that last step. Hope some of you could help me figuring it out.

Paam
Emperator
Realm: Agonedus

Re: Therian Saga on Linux

Postby Paam » Wed 26 Dec 2018, 09:34

hi

i've found another way to play with my new mac

it works (not perfectly, but playable) with firefox 52.9.0 ; of course you have to decline all update

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Wed 26 Dec 2018, 15:35

You can find Firefox ESR 52.9 here : https://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/rel ... sr/mac/fr/ (or /en ;) )
Used for months by some Mac-players
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Neku
Bourlingueur

Postby Neku » Fri 28 Dec 2018, 02:41

I like to play Therian Saga with the client. That is why I am looking for the way to access the client with Mac. Thanks for the Firefox ESR 52.9 link.

dedanan
Défricheur
Realm: Nostria

Postby dedanan » Tue 01 Jan 2019, 23:56

Neku wrote:I like to play Therian Saga with the client. That is why I am looking for the way to access the client with Mac. Thanks for the Firefox ESR 52.9 link.

As I wrote in the Mac Post today the Browser iCab is an alternative. It is still under active development and supports Silverlight. So you don’t have to rely on an outdated version of Firefox until there will be a way to use the client without installing a VM.

Here the link: http://www.icab.de/

Zelgadis
Traducteur
Realm: Vulufang

Postby Zelgadis » Wed 16 Jan 2019, 00:02

b8e5n wrote:I made small changes to the installer and the uninstaller. Most importantly, the line copying the icon was gone :shock:
Anyway, this is the latest version, enjoy:
https://app.box.com/s/3l0o8dg98k1fsk3yqx1b68f37vt4mm01

Hi and thank you very much.
I'm glad to play Therian Saga on ubuntu (this was important for me, because win create problems with my pc, insteand ubuntu 18 works like a charm :D ).

This second version is nearly perfect. Only a small issue on fonts: some character are not correctly recognized; and more important, I find no way
to change the language: the interface remain in french. How can I switch it to another language (like Italian, for example)?

great job! :D
Zelgadis - Slayer Next

catellan
Citoyen

Postby catellan » Fri 18 Jan 2019, 00:03

I managed to change the language, just open another tab and to the standard therian saga site, login and launch the SL client yourself.
I think the key here is loggin in, that changes the language in the client

Zelgadis
Traducteur
Realm: Vulufang

Postby Zelgadis » Fri 18 Jan 2019, 00:28

catellan wrote:I managed to change the language, just open another tab and to the standard therian saga site, login and launch the SL client yourself.
I think the key here is loggin in, that changes the language in the client

Yes, I've tried :)
But with the client is possible to connect directly in other language, and I hope it could be the same also via browser.
Zelgadis - Slayer Next

Tiro
Défricheur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Tiro » Sat 16 Feb 2019, 10:59

Excellent. :)
Merci.

Return to “Therianblog”