Le 17 juin/ June 17th

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Le 17 juin/ June 17th

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 18 Jun 2019, 16:56

Un problème concernant les tâches d'artisanat et les recettes nous a été signalés. Falkarma semble avoir trouvé la solution, mais cela pourrait prendre un peu de temps à régler. POur l'instant, éviter d'annuler des tâches d'artisanat. Merci de votre compréhension.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 18 Jun 2019, 17:00

We had to reboot the servers to fix the problem.

Nous avons dû relancer les serveurs pour corriger le problème.

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Tue 18 Jun 2019, 17:24

Almost all servers are back. Filgar and Nostria is coming ;)

Edit : Nostria is back
Edit2 : Filgar is back

Thank you for your patience ♥
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

guivou
Mystique
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby guivou » Tue 18 Jun 2019, 21:42

bonsoir il n'y aurais pas un bug avec certain loot, je fait le kragkul à grim tous les soir depuis des semaines (dans le vain espoir de up oc ) et ce soir 2 loot completements inédit

23:37: Vous recevez: 2x Perle de brume
23:38: Vous recevez: 2x Lingot de domane

ordinairement c'est os demo, oceanite, varesh ....

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 06:25

guivou wrote:bonsoir il n'y aurais pas un bug avec certain loot, je fait le kragkul à grim tous les soir depuis des semaines (dans le vain espoir de up oc ) et ce soir 2 loot completements inédit

23:37: Vous recevez: 2x Perle de brume
23:38: Vous recevez: 2x Lingot de domane

ordinairement c'est os demo, oceanite, varesh ....

En fait le loot que vous aviez était une mauvaise version. Peut-être que le nouveau butin vous semblera bizarre... mais à long terme il est beaucoup plus intéressant... il donne le pentzoeuil par exemple... donc non ce n'est pas un bug.

Eogwal
Emperator
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Eogwal » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 15:59

Bonjour Cloud et toujours démonique ?

guivou
Mystique

Postby guivou » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 19:15

2 perles de brume pour un mob qui claque du 100+ alors que j'ai quasiement le max possible en def , c'est pas genereux

edit : loot de ce soir
21:55: Vous recevez: 1x Perle de brume
22:01: Vous recevez: 2x Mandramort ==> effectivement quelque chose d'interressant mais ça fait un peu comme le croqueur tout ou rien ?

mais je fais pas ça pour le butin
21:55: L'aptitude offense contondante de guivou augmente à 95.0

Barefrog
Défricheur

Postby Barefrog » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 20:01

Hola Gang

Je suis sur Fauconia
Mon fureteur Safari
Je suis encore a version 1.31
J'ai vider ma cache et sa reste
a 1.31.
Deuxieme probleme j'ai acheter
une Traversee mais sur la page
ou il y as mes 5 personnage il
n'y as pas de bouton creer juste
un bouton effacer.

as ton droit seulement a 5 personnage

Merci

Barefrog

G0KU
Bourlingueur

Postby G0KU » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 22:10

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 07:07

Bonjour Barefrog. As-tu vidé la mémoire de Silverlight et le cache du navigateur avant de le redémarrer et de tenter de lancer le jeu ?

On a droit à 10 personnages.... si le jeu est à jour. Ce qui n'est pas ton cas.
Ne pas l'avoir à jour provoque d'autres soucis (ne pas accéder à la nouvelle zone par exemple).

Edit : je viens de voir dans un autre sujet que tu avais réussi à mettre le jeu à jour. As-tu pu ajouter un personnage ?
---

Barefrog
Défricheur

Postby Barefrog » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 11:26

Hola Celine

Toute as l'air rentrer dans l'ordre

Un gros Merci

Barefrog

Zynthos
Citoyen

Postby Zynthos » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 12:56

First of all - like always^^ - thanks for your good work!

I have a question to the shop: In the description of the account extension of characters there is a maximum of 5 characters stated.

Is this info old and we can have 10 characters on the server Alchimideon?

Here is a pic of what i mean (in german because of Alchimideon)
Attachments
shopQuestionMarked2.png
shopQuestionMarked2.png (205.42 KiB) Viewed 13717 times

Euphemia
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Euphemia » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 14:29

I've done some moving characters from account to account before now and it can be a frustrating process. I would like to suggest that people take their time about this because I think otherwise there will be a ton of issues for the GM to sort out individually, especially with shared concessions. However if people do delay a little until Virtys perhaps can fix the shared concession bug, or make a decision on how to solve the issue (perhaps one big script to go through and fix everyone's shared concessions would be easier) the players risk not buying those nice discounted crossings for half price.

So my suggestion is Virtys maybe think about how to fix a ton of these shared concession issues at once, and also maybe keep the sale going a little longer and tell people.

At any rate the shared concession bug is that when you move an existing character from a different account the new character is supposed to pick up access to any shared concessions of other characters on the same account and lose them from characters in the old account, but it doesn't.

As for the way crossings are used up that is also very confusing and I think it would be a big benefit if Virtys clarified how they are supposed to work and then at least if that doesn't happen it's a bug. The common misconception is that a crossing is buying a character slot for an account. So that initially each account has 1 free character slot and if you want to have a maximum of 5 characters you buy 4 crossings. Then your account can have a max of five characters and you can move characters in an out or delete and create new characters so long as the total is 5 or less. That's not how it works. Instead the crossing pays for you to either (1) add a new character to an account by creating a new character or (2) add a new character to an account by transferring an old character. This is where the talk about two crossings comes from. You might have paid a crossing to get that character into that old account, and now you're paying again to transfer it again.

If you only want a new character added to an account that will cost one crossing whether you create it initially in the account or you create it on a brand new free account, get the starter speed bonus, then transfer it to the old account.

But as for what happens if you go deleting accounts and hope to have "empty slots" that you paid for -- I don't know if that works, or if that is supposed to work.

At the least can Virtys clarify how long the sale will last so that people considering buying a lot of crossings can think about it? I've gone ahead and made my purchases but I think it would maybe help some people and perhaps avoid some tech support tickets.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 17:01

The sales will last for the remaining of June as it is written on the main page.

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 17:02

Support is going well (less than 10 tickets about shared homes for the moment).
Sales is for June.

Thanks for reports, Zynthos.
---

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 17:03

And yes... you can have 10 characters by accounts now. We forgot to change the texts in game and on the site. We will see when we can do it.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 17:30

And for the shared home, as I said on another post, we are working on a solution. I can't give you the exact details because we are studying many possibilities.

Nulani
Animateur
Realm: Hipporiel

Postby Nulani » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 19:49

@ Euphemia:
1. crossing is a 'consumable' and not an 'upgrade', it means it is more like a fare tax, not like a slot. it get 'consumed' when you transfer a character. For example, I transferred 2 characters from one of my back accounts to my main account and now I don't expect to have still 2 more 'free places' for new characters on my back account. To get there new character/characters I need to buy one or more crossings there. It was always this way and it is not a bug.

2. You can buy crossings now, using discounted prices, and use it it in a month or in 3 months, or in a year, or whenever you want. Just like other 'consumables'. So there's no need to keep the sale longer (although it would be nice lol).

Hope i helped a little, sorry for my bad English.

G0KU
Bourlingueur

Postby G0KU » Fri 21 Jun 2019, 13:07

Bonjour,

j'ai une petite question concernant les proto… Je n'ai vu personne en parler. Sont-ils sur site ou hors-site ? Quelqu'un les a-t-il trouvé ? Peut-on avoir un indice où est-ce qu'il se trouve svp ?

Merci.

Edit : Je viens d'avoir ma réponse finalement IG sur le global. ^^

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Fri 21 Jun 2019, 17:19

Ils sont....
hors sites. Tout au nord de l'Antre et tout au sud des plaines de Cambriano (pas très loin des mers, pour les deux)

Ca en aidera peut-être d'autres ;)
---

Return to “Therianblog”