Night Client

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Re: Night Client

Postby NightCroucher » Wed 10 Jul 2019, 16:32

Cadyenie wrote:Switching from Filgar to Lanfar server gives Unhandled Exception

I will check that.
For everyone - if you want to play on several servers, it is better to create several folders with client,one for each server. Switching server will force you to relogin all accounts and recheck all homes. also stored tasks will be cleared.
At first login client choses last used server for account.

Yopsolo
Bâtisseur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: Game Guide : Opening more data to Toolmakers!

Postby Yopsolo » Wed 10 Jul 2019, 22:01

file is unavailable, even when logged

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Re: Game Guide : Opening more data to Toolmakers!

Postby NightCroucher » Fri 12 Jul 2019, 08:06

Yopsolo wrote:file is unavailable, even when logged

Which file? You mean download? Have you tried google drive link?

Cadyenie
Citoyen
Realm: Lanfar

Postby Cadyenie » Fri 12 Jul 2019, 21:19

Any news on fixing why Lanfar people can't use the client?

Tuf
Bâtisseur
Realm: -

Postby Tuf » Fri 12 Jul 2019, 22:19

Cadyenie wrote:Any news on fixing why Lanfar people can't use the client?

Have u created folder copy?
It is not supposed to switch server in regular play.
1 server= 1 folder with client.

Cadyenie
Citoyen

Postby Cadyenie » Sat 13 Jul 2019, 00:39

I only play on Lanfar. I made a temp character on Filgar just as a test. After deleting that character, trying to switch back to Lanfar caused the crash and subsequent failure to load the client. I am still unable to log in to any characters on Lanfar.

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sat 13 Jul 2019, 07:23

Cadyenie wrote:Any news on fixing why Lanfar people can't use the client?

I have found the issue, it looks like server itself have some additional checks. I will try to solve it with Falkarma.

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sat 13 Jul 2019, 19:02

It was my fault after all, updated client can be found at the same link. Worked fine for me on Lanfar

Cadyenie
Citoyen

Postby Cadyenie » Sat 13 Jul 2019, 21:30

Works great. Thank you. :D

Drimacus
Emperator
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Drimacus » Sun 14 Jul 2019, 03:02

First of all, I really like your program !!!

One point to improve : Norstria reputations stats (Jotungar, Caleron, etc), same for the other ones.

I wanted to see which of my characters had the giant lithoneige to see that only my main character had it, and it needs 40 jotungar reputation to have the recipe and your program do not seem to give this information.

(sorry I'm writing in English but I play on the French version so I don't know the names of resources in English)

Also, another thing would be to "reprogram" all the actions directly from your program. For example, we're working on the building from the new update and I have 8 characters extracting giant lithoneige, it would be nice if we could just program some more tasks directly from your client instead of going through the game to reprogram all one character at a time.

You've done a great gob so far, keep on !
Baston !!

Drimacus_2 ; Drimacus ; Aldarion ; Leeya ; Nolendil - Fauconnia

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Sun 14 Jul 2019, 10:17

Drimacus wrote:Also, another thing would be to "reprogram" all the actions directly from your program. For example, we're working on the building from the new update and I have 8 characters extracting giant lithoneige, it would be nice if we could just program some more tasks directly from your client instead of going through the game to reprogram all one character at a time.

Well, that's what what you get, releasing program without manual :lol:
Actually you can set and quickly repeat tasks in client. I will write short manual here:

Little info to define concepts:
- game has two types of tasks - with and without recipe. So client works with them in a little different way.
- client do not know how already running tasks were set, with which components. but for recipe-less task it does not matter
- client can save task data during set up. same as game itself remembers task components for each task until you close it, but client remembers it also after closing.

There is two ways you can start task:
- start new task. in hero's "Area" tab you can select location (dbl click issue move task to that location), zone (for large town, you can travel between districts with dbl click at them) and finally task or task group (with +sign). after double click on task recipe or recipe-less task form will pop up. set quantity for recipe-less task or task\components\quality\quantity for task group with recipe. After you start task that way, it will be stored in client.

- repeat stored task. in hero's "Action" tab you can see already assigned tasks (left list) and stored tasks (right list). if task was stored, after selecting it you will see details block in the middle. it is NOT DETAILS OF SELECTED TASK, it is last stored set of components for this type of task, that client propose you to start with. you can change quantity in that middle block or edit components list with edit button. after double click on selected task, task, that was displayed in the middle block will be added to the list.

SO, if you want to prolong simple list of tasks like dig,sleep,dig.... you need just double click on one of them to issue that task again, lets say you have 8 sleep, 10 dig, and 10 sleep left in the queue. double clicking on 10 dig will add the same task, than you will need dbl click on sleep and so on. In fact it is one of the main features of the client )

In case of task with recipes (heals for example) you first need to add one crafting task in the client, and only after that you will be able to repeat it.

Mangireka
Citoyen

Postby Mangireka » Sun 14 Jul 2019, 10:54

Hi NightCroucher,

thank you for your precious programm. I really love using it.

Is there any possibility to copy / export data from the lists (e.g. items overview) to other programms like text editor or excel?

Greetings, Mangireka
Gilde Zamonien

Drimacus
Emperator

Postby Drimacus » Sun 14 Jul 2019, 15:48

Wow !!! It works perfectly !! (To set new tasks)

Now you have to input the reputations ! :D
Baston !!

Drimacus_2 ; Drimacus ; Aldarion ; Leeya ; Nolendil - Fauconnia

NightCroucher
Bâtisseur

Postby NightCroucher » Mon 15 Jul 2019, 05:27

Mangireka wrote:Hi NightCroucher,
thank you for your precious programm. I really love using it.
Is there any possibility to copy / export data from the lists (e.g. items overview) to other programms like text editor or excel?

Thanks! It is not a problem to create any sort of export, just tell me, what are you want to achieve.

Drimacus wrote:Wow !!! It works perfectly !! (To set new tasks)
Now you have to input the reputations ! :D

Ok, i will add it in next update.

Nohrs
Emperator

Postby Nohrs » Mon 15 Jul 2019, 20:40

Salut Night,

je viens de tester ton client et il est vraiment très pratique.
Très nombreuses fonctionnalités qui représentent un gain de temps vraiment appréciable pour certaines tâches redondantes.

Pour l'heure il me semble avoir assez bien compris son fonctionnement hormis pour deux ou trois choses :

- je n'ai pas réussi a faire d'envoi d'objet ou d'or par courrier, j'ai vu plusieurs boutons dans item (send, money) mais je n'ai pas réussi a les faire fonctionner.
- je n'ai pas réussi a me servir dans les coffres des domaines de ma guilde malgré que mes personnages soient sur place.

- Est-il possible de gérer des échanges entre deux personnages qui sont sur un même lieux? je n'ai pas trouvé comment faire interagir des personnages de manière générale....

- Enfin est-il possible d'assigner des compagnons au travail passif depuis ton client? je n'ai pas trouvé non plus.

Merci encore pour ton travail et merci d'avance pour tes réponses et/ou celles de la communauté.

Mangireka
Citoyen

Postby Mangireka » Mon 15 Jul 2019, 21:48

NightCroucher wrote:Thanks! It is not a problem to create any sort of export, just tell me, what are you want to achieve.

I think either copying the data to clipboard or exporting as CSV-file would be fine.
My intention is to get an overview of all my chars skills, their tools, recipes, units, the areas they have discovered (or have not yet) and (if possible) the quests they have finished.
So that I can derive what is necessary to be done next.

From my point of view the data provided by the lists of your tool is a perfect base for doing some excel magic ;)
Thank you in advance.

P.S.:Today found out, that you added a function to locate all guild outposts. This is really awesome :!:
Gilde Zamonien

aknoth
Bâtisseur

Postby aknoth » Tue 16 Jul 2019, 09:42

Mangireka wrote:[
My intention is to get an overview of all my chars skills, their tools, recipes, units, the areas they have discovered (or have not yet) and (if possible) the quests they have finished.

Have you tried this : https://www.theriansim.com/mytdb.php ?
After data import : https://www.theriansim.com/myparameters.php

aknoth
Bâtisseur

Postby aknoth » Tue 16 Jul 2019, 09:44

Nohrs wrote:Salut Night,

Pour info, Night est ukrainien, pas sûr qu'il saisisse toutes tes remarques même avec google traduction.

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Tue 16 Jul 2019, 10:31

Nohrs wrote:- je n'ai pas réussi a faire d'envoi d'objet ou d'or par courrier, j'ai vu plusieurs boutons dans item (send, money) mais je n'ai pas réussi a les faire fonctionner.

envoyer.jpg
envoyer.jpg (267.75 KiB) Viewed 17733 times
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Nohrs
Emperator

Postby Nohrs » Tue 16 Jul 2019, 11:24

Merci Céline!

Et bien noté Aknoth, merci pour l'info, je n'avais pas relevé.
je vais tâcher de refaire mon post en anglais ce soir, en espérant que ce sera plus facile pour lui de traduire.

Return to “Therianblog”