Two weeks of server maintenance

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Two weeks of server maintenance

Postby Céline » Mon 20 Jan 2020, 14:57

Hi, our servers need a bit of cleanup and optimization for 2020. We will have downtime on some game server, the guide and the forum. We will try to warn on our Discord and ingame about those downtime.

Thanks you for your support,
Virtys

----

Bonjour, nos serveurs ont besoin d'un petit coup de nettoyage et d'optimisation pour 2020. Il y aura des interruptions de service sur certains serveurs, sur le guide et le forum. Nous tâcherons de vous en avertir de ces interruptions via notre Discord et en jeu.

Merci pour votre soutien,
Virtys

----

Привет! В 2020 году наши серверы нуждаются в некоторой очистке и оптимизации. В работе некоторых игровых серверов, в гайде и на форуме будут перерывы связи. Мы постараемся предупреждать о грядущих работах на нашем канале Discord и в игре.

Спасибо вам за вашу поддержку,
Virtys
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Leinat
Défricheur
Realm: Tortolion

Re: Two weeks of server maintenance

Postby Leinat » Mon 20 Jan 2020, 17:18

Por favor, no me digas que cerraran Tortolion Español por dos semanas, vamos a perder muchos jugadores, proyectos, tal cosa destruira nuestra reducida comunidad...

Yo como el abanderado del mejor gremio Schutzersen y nuestro querido maestro Clampino como diplomatico, reclutador y uno de los principales comerciantes que ayudan al desarrollo de las nuevas generaciones....

Esto seria lo peor que pueden hacer, si hacen mantenimiento haganlo una tercera parte de cada dia sino van a destruir posiblemente años de sacrificios, viendo que apenas conseguimos con los esfuerzos de la mayoria mantener unos 40 jugadores activos...hemos tenido bajas durante los ultimos 2 años perdiendo 10 por diversas razones en sus vidas personales debido a las crisis de latinoamerica tal como venezuela, mexico o argentina...

Los Franceses e ingleses se pueden jactar de tener paises ricos y con gran cantidad de personas, mirarnos por abajo pero igualmente nosotros pagamos por el juego ayudandoles, muchos hemos dedicado años en mi servidor, almenos 30 somos veteranos de 1 año a mas...

Espero reconsideren su postura...

Att.Archimago Diplomatico y Reclutador Leinat

Servidor Tortolion Gremio Schutzersen

Please do not tell me to close Tortolion Español for two weeks, we will lose many players, projects, such a thing will destroy our small community ...

I as the flag bearer of the best Schutzersen guild and our beloved master Clampino as a diplomat, recruiter and one of the leading merchants who help the development of the new generations ....

This would be the worst thing they can do, if they do maintenance do it a third of each day but they will possibly destroy years of sacrifices, seeing that we barely managed with the efforts of the majority to keep about 40 active players ... we have had casualties during the Last 2 years losing 10 for various reasons in their personal lives due to Latin American crises such as Venezuela, Mexico or Argentina ...

The French and English can boast of having rich countries and a lot of people, looking at us below but we also pay for the game helping them, many have dedicated years on my server, at least 30 we are veterans from 1 year to more ...

I hope you reconsider your posture ...

Att. Archmage Diplomatic and Recruiter Leinat

Tortolion Server Guild Schutzersen
!Por la Gloria del Archimago Arqueologo y Schutzersen!

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Mon 20 Jan 2020, 17:27

As said to you in Discord, servers won't be closed during 2 weeks.
But maybe time to time during this 2 weeks.

For exemple :
Falkarma wrote:Machine restarting needed for Agnonedus, Norstria, Kargkul and Maliken"

All details on #server-work-jan-2020 on our Discordord
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Leinat
Défricheur
Realm: Tortolion

Postby Leinat » Mon 20 Jan 2020, 17:50

Agradezco tu respuesta y que hayas podido calmar la duda de un posible desastre.

Saludos

Archimago Diplomatico Leinat

I appreciate your response and that you have been able to calm the doubt of a possible disaster.

regards

Diplomatic Archmage Leinat
!Por la Gloria del Archimago Arqueologo y Schutzersen!

Return to “Therianblog”