Therian's Council 2020

Zelgadis
Traducteur
Realm: Vulufang

Re: Therian's Council 2020

Postby Zelgadis » Sat 14 Mar 2020, 12:10

It's not easy from the player's point of view to figure out if some changes in the combat system, even the smallest tweak, are either possible or too heavy.
In the latter case I agree with the changes in horticulture, as suggested by other players. It would be helpful to have some material with intermediate difficulty between nettle (15) and Jutun (40), and also between jutun (40) and wingu (67).
Zelgadis - Slayer Next

Feliza
Défricheur
Realm: Kragkul

Postby Feliza » Sat 14 Mar 2020, 15:20

Here are some ideas me and my guildmates had

1. A more complete tutorial, explaining how to build a house, how to store companions there, how passive harvesting works and how to use tools and potions to reach the required stats. Since those are things newbies dont know.

2. Symbols above places that indicate not only if you can hand in an accomplished quest but also if there are new quests to accept or progress can be made by completing an action there. the new quests ready for accepting should be easily implementable in the current system. the other thing hopefully as well. (Would save lots of revisiting all places in case there is a new quests that wasnt there before or that one forgot to accept)

3. Perhaps also a [b]library in Hawktoria[/b] where you can gain additional information. Similar to the npcs who explain where to learn wood and stone and so on. But with information on things like "what does this stat do" (prestige and compfort in houses or 'Gelände'(dunno the english word in the game) which allows you to travel faster. Or information on where to hunt, gather or tame certain things. Or what this tunnel is for, why you need the transport ability and the greenhouse needs all flora machines but you cant gather or grow any plants.It would reduce the need to leave the game to google something a lot. Advantages of joining a guild and so on

4. allowing to view the options at a place without traveling to it first. This would make planning the queue a lot easier and you could select sleep and set the duration and a travel to that place could be automatically added. Would help a lot with seeing the options and if the ressource one needs or option one is looking for is there.

5. A helpsystem available while crafting. For example with radiobuttons that let you focus on low toxidity or high effect while crafting a potion and then a suggestion is made which materials you should use.

6. a list where you can see which companions you own and at which of the houses one owns they are currently staying at.

7. being able to add companion changes from your home to your team or the other way round to the queue so one doesnt have to wait forever and then be present at the exact moment to swap them before starting planning all over again

8. the option to have the training fights run as auto fights. like when you run around and have an encounter the fight is concluded automatically after 2 minutes of waiting. the same thing but for fights started by an interface. would help a lot since you can use up all your energy, then scedule a fight and then rest. so skilling fighting would be less bothersome.

9. the arena system could use some care. for example a server wide ranking or arenas in all cities not just hawktoria so i can still fight with others even while being in nordria or elsewhere without the whole travel back.

10. auto resting for companions. there are companions which are not in my team but are injured so my suggestion is that if they stay at a home where the player can perform the sleep action and the companions stay there more than 24 hours they automatically regain their hitpoints, i mean logically speaking, why wouldnt they take a rest to recuperate?

11. add a function to the options to report a bug or contact support. had to search forever for the right email adress and this would make it possible to fill out a form and report a bug easily so they get spotted and reported more often

12. really love the idea of heal potions for companions that was mentioned before

13. a town or inn or something down below the area of hawktoria where there are only dangers and quests. with a letterbox pretty please.

14. seasonal events like an easter event, a new year event, summer event etc. just some quests that get repeated every year with a nice little storyline

For now thats all the ideas :D sorry in case some are too difficult to implement, I still hope these ideas help to make the game better and even more fun :)

PS: there are functions you didnt finish implementing like the protection and impairment on shields, perhaps either take it out or implement it fully

Sisyphos
Citoyen
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Sisyphos » Sat 14 Mar 2020, 20:50

Some additional thoughts:

I at least would like to have either new recipes or new materials for better and useful/required high end equipment and higher max values for the professions. In short similar to the last crafting updates. Meanwhile you can craft almost everything with the existing materials and recipes so a simple grade up of potions or pets wouldn't help much. Possible professions are fauna ones or horticulture (or new ones) since the max values are not as high as the others.

Besides that there are things still useless like war reputation or nostria recognitions after completing the quests or the table service.

SERG
Citoyen
Realm: -

Postby SERG » Sun 15 Mar 2020, 06:55

Может быть пора обратить внимание на ПЕРЕМЕЩЕНИЕ по ЗЕМЛЕ?
Есть такое свойство у персонажей, а вот повышать его пока игра не позволяет.

Rewona
Défricheur
Realm: -

Postby Rewona » Sun 15 Mar 2020, 11:02

1. Ввести Мирового Босса. Например, по расписанию 2 раза в сутки (день, вечер) на 20 мин.
Можно сразу 2-х Мировых Боссов (слабый, сильный). На сильного свыше 60 атаки/защиты, на слабого менее 60. Или ещё больше Боссов (Боссов Земли) по одному на каждую землю (в Соколинии самый слабый, …, в Тараскане самый сильный).
Призы в виде древних монет за первые 10 мест (кто нанёс больший урон). И приз нанесшему последний удар.
Сделать отдельный магазин по обмену древних монет на что-нибудь (ресурсы, …).

2. Ввести Босса Гильдии или даже целое подземелье гильдии с несколькими боссами (от слабого к сильному), прохождение 1 раз в сутки.
Призы в виде очков гильдии.
Сделать отдельный магазин по обмену очков гильдии.

Nilrem
Emperator
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Nilrem » Sun 15 Mar 2020, 21:35

élicarde, wingu, massilian, hulbergor....rien que de bonnes idées tout ça. Une armure en hulbergor, ça doit être vachement joli et coloré....
je verrai bien un minoris combat....et même des majoris en tout genre....
pour les runes 99....hmmmm....faudrait en trouver....il parait qu'il y en a....mais pas encore trouvé.
NIL ARC-EN-CIEL

:D

Eogwal
Emperator
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Eogwal » Sun 15 Mar 2020, 22:23

Bonsoir,

Pour ma part je pense qu'il doit être possible d'avoir deux voies, celle qui permet d'obtenir des produits de hauts niveaux par le combat mais également par le voie de la recherche et du "craft" par exemple.

Il me semble par ailleurs que nous avons peut-être une possibilité car des options mises en jeu ne servent pour l'instant à rien. Par exemple le fait d'être grand bâtisseur ou protecteur des terres n'apportent que peu de choses, de même avoir des niveaux élevés voir même à 100% de réputation auprès de telle ou telle famille de Nostria ne sert à rien tout comme pour le duché les fauconniers ou les lettrés.

Par ailleurs dans les demandes antérieurs de réflexions en particulier dans le salon des imperators beaucoup de choses ont été proposées pour les pays du sud par exemple ou encore

"Le but est de délivrer une région du tyran qui l'occupe (c'est le thème des plaines de blanchepierres) et chaque guilde ou perso du coup se retrouve avec un territoire qui lui appartient en propre (c'est un peu comme les domaines ils peuvent se chevaucher et l'on peut trouver plusieurs domaines de différents joueurs au m^me endroit).

Le territoire possède des ressources qui découlent des quêtes (par exemple faune flore ou bois pierre etc) Donc le but et de faire coopérer les joueurs de la guilde ou des guildes ou les joueurs individuels car forcément ils n'auront pas toutes les ressources sur leur territoire. Territoire qu'il faudra faire prospérer à la manière Thérian peut-être en créant une ville "

le départ pourrait être un fortin comme base obligatoire d'exploration du nouveau territoire. On pourrait corser la chose avec la possibilité aux deux personnages (par compte, soit le perso principal et un alt) de pouvoir partager les constructions qui y seraient réalisées par l'un ou l'autre.

L'avantage c'est que cela mets tous le monde à égalité et donc d'obliger tout en chacun de faire des choix. On pourrait imaginer que le pays ne possède accessible à tous que du bois (en plus de la faune et la flore) le reste devant être importé.

En effet faune, flore et dans une mondre mesure bois sont les métiers les moins favorisés jusqu'à présent ( avec leurs corrolaires, comme tannage), ce serait une façon de les mettre en avant, le reste devant être importé. Le territoire pourrait aussi avoir une particularité c''est que si on martyrise la nature elle se révolte, du coup exploitation mais suivant certaines limites qu'il faut découvrir.

Il y aurait aussi des niveau à franchir pour découvrir le pays qui passerait par des batailles, des quêtes initiatiques qui permettraient d'accéder à des visions qui dévoileraient suivant les choix fait à chaque niveau un chemin à emprunter.

Bref tout cela pour rappeler que aussi dans Brainstorming des propositions ont été faites.

Donc relire tout ce qui a déjà été dit et non encore exploité serait utile car il y a de la matière

pyrrhon
Citoyen
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby pyrrhon » Mon 16 Mar 2020, 18:00

bonjour, difficile de faire le tour du jeu en quelques jours.

ajout des nouveaux métiers (investigation, méfait, enchantement...)
développement des métiers élevage et horticulture. les animaux de sélection sont inutiles actuellement, ceux combattant sont trop faible par rapport a la difficulté pour les obtenir (combat contre boss/domicile a l'antre)
ajout d'action de commerce entre 46 (antre) et 65 (grimaldaz)
ajout de la stat terrestre pour augmenter la vitesse de déplacement (ou de transport en guilde)

os ancien et os fortifié a la place de l'os hyperboréen en os meta
revalorisation des charbons de bois (en qualité ou en quantité) par rapport aux charbons (extraction)
du bois de chauffage sur tous les types d'arbres (pas seulement ceux de fauconnia)
recette de gant en écaille (tannage).
possibilité de taille d'autres substances en clous, mailles ou écailles (ex:dard d'éliandel, écaille de tortolion...) comme pour les griffes de loup roux etc

obtenir les données pour moulées et les derniers beaumes (comme le post "distribution des potions" sur le forum). difficile de dire ce qui ne va pas dans les moulées mais ce sont toujours les mêmes ingrédients (nourriture) qui sont utilisés

possibilité construction (domicile perso) de mine et carriere au cap
possibilité construction (domicile perso) tente ou cabane au tarasquan (amélioration du jutug par exemple)

nouveaux animaux avec l'aptitude mer (albatros, cormoran, pingouin...)

nouvel animal combattant avec l'aptitude plaine (base 30 mini) (max actuel: oryctus base 20)
nouvel animal non combattant avec l'aptitude plaine (base 40 mini) (max actuel: faucon base 30)
au dela, ce sont des compagnons spéciaux, légendaire ou de guilde

un site colline supérieur a 24 dans la colline des frissons, afin de up et explorer plus facilement l'ile de cristal (niveau 30 colline)

nouveau boss (combat avec CD) à partir de créatures déjà existantes (de quête)
Wyvernus mutante au cratère, forêt du dernier assaut
Bête des jardins au jardins interdits, champs des étoiles
Horribilis wyvernis à la clairière des vouivres, forêt des lamesnoires
loot de substances 80 et de corps, peaux et cuirs
Je n'ai rien d'intelligent à dire mais je tiens à le faire savoir

Torrey
Citoyen

Postby Torrey » Mon 16 Mar 2020, 19:39

I'd like the kragkul drops to be brought back to what they were when they included demonic bone, volcanite etc more often. Kragkul is too hard a monster to be worth fighting every day just to collect ancient bones and uncut sapphhires. The market for buying higher items has dwindled (I suspect since they are so hard to come by now), and the player base - including the top players who can take on Iriza daily - is not as large as it used to be.

Personally I'd love to see region expansions, though I understand that won't be a priority, so I'll put my vote in for something to improve player development for the mid-range and newer players. Thanks

Carolina
Défricheur
Realm: Kragkul

Postby Carolina » Tue 17 Mar 2020, 15:36

Thanks for asking us :-)
I would like:
- a better tutorial for beginners. At the moment it is hard to play this game without the help of experienced players or the internet.
- we need more recipes including Fish and Meet. I love the idea of food to heal your companions.
- more useful animal companions. I would love a new quest animal slightly better than Gaspardus.
- A list to see all guilds on a server.
- more events. And better short new events than the same events over and over. Maybe an easter event where you can find more or less useful stuff all over the map.
- a way to know which resources you can passivly harvest in an area. Maybe add a Task to the "red flag" that gives you that information.
- a new third town similar to Hawkoria and Maliken where you can craft almost everything.

Anakreon
Animateur
Realm: Nostria

Postby Anakreon » Tue 17 Mar 2020, 18:50

1. Список "Всех" квестов, с отметкой об их выполнении.
2. Строение "Пантеон", куда попадают "Боссы" после 10-25 побед над ними на их территории. После попадания в "Пантеон" можно вызывать на бой без необходимости их посещать.
Ideas become a force when they seize the masses

Nadoniel
Bâtisseur

Postby Nadoniel » Tue 17 Mar 2020, 21:33

Bonjour,

Je dirais, globalement rendre (plus) utile tout ce qui ne l'est (presque) pas, soit parce qu'on en a besoin seulement peu de fois, soit parce que rien n'est encore implémenté avec. Je ne vais pas reprendre toutes les idées déjà énoncées sur ce sujet qui me paraissent toutes être bonnes (bien que parfois avec des approches différentes).

Avoir un peu plus d’interaction avec ses compagnons (pouvoir les soigner, les équiper, scripter un poil plus leurs actions lors de combats automatiques (attaquer en priorité l'ennemi #n ou ayant une valeur min/max de DC/DP/DT ou défendre en priorité le compagnon le plus vulnérable...).

Pouvoir savoir quelles infrastructures ont été construites dans un domicile / domaine sans devoir y simuler un voyage (même sans avoir accès aux services, juste les onglets avec les stats ^^). Idéalement mettre les compos des infrastructures dans l'info-bulle comme c'est le cas dans les produits :roll:

Pouvoir jouer sur le taux de rencontres aléatoires pendant un trajet.

Une nouvelle zone est toujours quelque chose d'alléchant.

Par rapport aux quêtes hors sites, beaucoup d'entre elles sont extrêmement vagues dans les indices fournis aux joueurs (du genre : "vous devriez pouvoir trouver X quelque part dans Grimaldaz" - exemple inventé mais c'est bien à Grim que ce constat m'a le plus gêné -).
Je trouverais intéressant (et immersif) de retrouver des indices un poil plus précis ("à l'est de tel endroit", ou "entre tel et tel relief"...) dans les dialogues / descriptions qui parlent du sujet (pas forcément de la bouche du personnage qui donne la quête, plusieurs PNJ ont souvent des sujets de conversation communs), sans pour autant tout révéler, évidemment ! C'est un peu fait ainsi dans certaines quêtes de début de jeu si je me souviens bien. Je sais que nombre d'entre elles sont "spoilées" sur le forum, mais j'ai trouvé dommage de devoir me résigner à y jeter un coup d’œil...

Merci pour cette consultation :-)
Nadoniel

Baduk
Emperator

Postby Baduk » Tue 17 Mar 2020, 22:33

Je plussoie pour ce qui est des ressources tel hulbergor, wingu , massilian et autres mentionnées plus tôt, pour ma part j aimerais voir implanté des arènes de guilde du même type que l arène de la ville de Fauconnia.

C 'est un outil fabuleux en jeu qui permet une progression plus aisé que le modèle de guilde actuel avec ses cooldown, que je trouve assez contraignant, le fait de pouvoir les construire en guilde permettrait:

1: de libérer celle de Fauconnia pour les nouveaux joueurs qui la quittent des qu' ils voient les armures qu on portent, sachant qu ils n auront pas le niveau.
2: permettant a des joueurs plus avancé de faire leur set ups de compagnons adaptés a ups leur persos ou compagnons a up sans interruption contre un adversaire de combat a qui ils ne peuvent pas trop apporter aide vu l écart de niveau.
3: permettrais a plus de joueurs d optimiser leurs personnage et compagnons

J'utilise la dite arène depuis un bon moment et quand je suis a up personnage ou compagnons, je copie colle mes résultats sur le tchat global, non par vantardise mais pour montrer a quel point cet outil peut aider les joueurs qui ne l utilise pas . soit qu' ils ne connaissais pas ou négligeait d y aller car ils y allaient en même temps que d 'autres dont les niveaux d'expérience ne correspondaient pas du tout.

Le combat est les stats nécessaires sont des plus importantes en jeu et leur difficulté d'y progresser en rebute plus d'un ce qui diminue le plaisir du jeu si on dois mettre des mois avant de pouvoir accéder a telle ou telle ressource au vu de la difficulté de progression qui normalement devrais être plus aisé, ne serais ce qu'en facilitant l'accessibilité a cet outil déjà implanté en jeu.

Selon moi ca en augmenterais l'intérêt pour un tel lieu, autant que l'intérêt du jeu lui même pour plusieurs, le combat étant une partie importante du jeu.

Merci de votre travail.

Baduk.

abadan12
Défricheur

Postby abadan12 » Wed 18 Mar 2020, 06:27

1)run and walk a lot of tımes

2) wıngu fıber need

3) guıld bag need 4or 5 slots

4) new trade system need .. a lıttle player sell a lıttle ıtems.. npc sell all ıtems need (prıce for bluecrowns can pays.. for example wıngu fabrıc prıce 10 bc maybe)

5) ıtems make and extract,woodcuttıng produce tımes alot of ..maybe %50 loss..

6) reputatıon cooldown tımes very very long each can make 1 days..for example celeron cooldowns 1 days ,vinnerson cooldowns make 1 days

Maru
Bourlingueur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Maru » Wed 18 Mar 2020, 11:37

I'd like to have a guild arena where you fight against yourself and your own companions. with a small difference they have slightly better stats than you and your companions. 1 fight would cost you gold or foggy pearls. Cooldown about 2 hours

Ziracana
Citoyen

Postby Ziracana » Wed 18 Mar 2020, 16:03

I had been long concerned about the market.

1. Selling goods to Sherasel is very time consuming. We should have a sale drop box where we can drop items in and when ready sell all items in the drop box in one swoop. During play, whenever we get stuff we don't need, we can drop it into that box and next time we are at a location with
SheraSel to sell it all, unless we take stuff out of the box. A small indicator on the box could indicate the value of resources and a 2nd the value for finished goods.

2. The market is dead. I had suggested before and now ask again, why is it not possible that all our markets across all servers become 1 market? If we see the world between the different communities than goods would still flow between them, kinda realistic if we could sell our wares to the Franco community, or the Italian, German, Russian and the many more communities. Your market listing going by Item ID would still be able to name the items in the language of the server. Older Server might be able to sell goods to newer servers, meanwhile the market will be more lively.

3. Reduce your 24 hr cooldown period to 23 hrs. Some of us have busy schedules. In the mornings before work I like to do the watchmakers run to get that meca fluid, which drops to seldom. But because of the 24 hr cool down, I have to skip in between because I can't plan to do that task every day at the same time because the tasks themselves delay the cooldown. Reduction of cool down to 23 or 23,5 hrs would allow me to do that task every day before I go to work.

4. Maybe increase the Meca Fluid drop 1-3 items to a 2-3 item drop, currently I can only hope for 3 meca fluid drops in a week.

Sisyphos
Citoyen

Postby Sisyphos » Wed 18 Mar 2020, 21:23

- An idea to push the fights would be consecutive fights. After one fight the next one starts automatically and you don't have the chance to switch companions or drink a potion. Then you could also do challenges (or quests) like how many vargr ... wyvern can you kill? Or can you defeat all lanfar bosses in one fell swoop?

- Another fighting idea: Companions with (limited) buffs. If you have buffs which last for one to three rounds the fights can get more dynamic. Also with an attack buff on your side it would be possible to kill a little spider with one attack even if it doesn't have a negative def buff.

- Another thing is more achievements and a special bonus if you reach a specific condition ... I just wanted to write it.

- One thing that's still open since a long time: A proper way to present your wings.

- When I think about it, you could implement wings or some sort of badges with a higher difficulty, too. They could be required to unlock something new like the existing wings or just to collect (maybe just for now and if there is a proper way to present) or to show off.

Mangireka
Citoyen

Postby Mangireka » Wed 18 Mar 2020, 21:25

Hi everyone,

to my mind the category sand (especially the "low" sands) could have more applications than just creating glass and making membranes.
Being part of a guild, which has a central item management, I think of something like a guild tube mail driven by therianic energy.
I think of a guild building which is a station for receiving and transmitting items to another guild storage. This building has to be built in every guild outpost, where the guild members want to get/send items from/to storage.
To create a base item for the tube we would need a task in Metallurgical Factory to create plate glass. Creating the plate glass should be consuming very much sand e.g. 5k-10k of three different sands. The glass plates, some metal and some wood have to be engineered into a tube station.
Creating the tube station results in a landform skill, depending on the sands, metal and wood used for production. The landform-skill of the tube-station needs to fit with the landform skill of the guild outpost.
The tube station is connected to a transport-crystal/yggdracine or something else, which covers the transport function. For using the transport function metascience skill should be above 25 or higher.

As another use of the glass plates you could think of a separation task to create multiple pieces of glass of a kind.

Greetings, Mangireka
Gilde Zamonien

Cadphael
Emperator
Realm: Lanfar

Postby Cadphael » Wed 18 Mar 2020, 23:23

Several of my ideas already been suggested in this topic, but there is one thing, an annoyance for low to mid-game guilds. I remembered after doing it as a filler while waiting on another project. Please make the rhum beer purchasable in 1000x stacks instead of 100x stacks. It is a pain to have to click 20 times to get enough beer for the rhum festival.

Silgan
Citoyen

Postby Silgan » Wed 18 Mar 2020, 23:34

Sans faire de grandes révolutions :
1- Raccourcir les temps de parcours comme avec le cor du voyageur. Soit avec un familier (dressage?) soit en se mettant en tenue civile (en acceptant d'être moins protégé lors des combats aléatoires).
2- Tenue d'un journal de donjon. Au fur et à mesure que le joueur explore un donjon il génère une carte du lieu où s'inscrit le niveau du lieu et les actions ou quêtes possibles. Par exemple: sur telle case il y a telle quête à réaliser avec 42 en caverne et 38 en extraction ou 42 en commerce.
3- Découlant de la proposition 2 : faire en sorte que tous les donjons soient sur une carte. ex : les douves du béhémoth, contrairement aux bas-fonds.
4- Créer une arène publique à Maliken qui soit le cran au dessus de Fauconnia.
5- Des camps évolutifs, dont les personnages et la compositions changent en fonction du niveau de la quête. Ex : avancée d'un front contre les morts-vivants au Grimaldaz.

Virtys, ne nous laissez pas tomber! Therian saga se meurt et il y a urgence!

Return to “Therianblog”