Log on fail on alternative characters

Einar
Citoyen
Realm: Hipporiel

Log on fail on alternative characters

Postby Einar » Fri 20 Jan 2017, 09:45

1 character selection page loding 0k
2 but after i cannot acces any of my characters Why ?? again ???
Eigter by client and firefox or eksplorer
It is happening again and again, its not nice to read "acces denied " or "login failed" to your characters
approximetly one week ago was the same problem when i'm using mobile connectin like now.
it will be nice to know reason !!
Regards

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Re: Log on fail on alternative characters

Postby Céline » Fri 20 Jan 2017, 09:53

Hello,

If you use a mobile connection (or free wifi, school/business connection,...), ports using to connect you on the server are probably blocked. If you know who's the responsible of the connexion, you can ask him to open ports 80, 943 and 4510.
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Einar
Citoyen
Realm: Hipporiel

Postby Einar » Fri 20 Jan 2017, 10:06

not this reason it is mobie hsdpa connection not WIFI or others.
normaly it works, orso today it was working around 7:0am - 8:00 am Poland time
I encoutered this problem agin and if browser info is " acces denied" and loging to main page than??
other ppages i can surf normaly but Therian not realy

Céline
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Céline » Fri 20 Jan 2017, 11:36

Hello :)

Has said : the connection to the servers (Fiergrue, Wojtek, Hipporiel etc) uses specific ports (80, 943, 4510). If they are not open, you can connect you and visit the website, and connect your account in game, but you can't choose a character and have a message saying "acces denied" (sometimes the Client just closed).

That ports are generaly not open on public wi-fi (wifree, hotspot, homespot...), mobile connexion, at school, at work, etc. It's not an option from your computer, but it's managed by the network manager (basically, the one who has the power on the modem / local network).

If you are at home, you can manage it : modem option, local network, windows firewall,.. (it depend on your computer, OS, softwares, connexion, provider,...).
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Return to “Wsparcie i Zgłaszanie Błędów”