1.20 - Behemoth

Gopol
Mystique
Realm: Agonedus

Re: 1.20 - Behemoth

Postby Gopol » Mon 02 May 2016, 11:50

Il est entendu dans le jeu que les prix PNJ ne représentent généralement pas la valeur de l'objet. Certains objets se vendent entre joueurs à 100* ou même 1000* le prix PNJ.

A cet effet, les prix pnj du mielodor et du dard sont sans objets. En vérité, pour certaines ressources rares, on préfère un prix pnj bas parce que cela permet d'envisager de recycler le produit fini. (Genre recyclage des ciseaux runiques pour accélérer la recherche des derniers ups en forge.)

Concernant le miel, celui-ci permettait quelque chose qui n'a jamais été voulu : une création importante d'or par PNJ. Cela parce que de un, cela génère de l'inflation et de deux parce que l'on souhaite stimuler le marché entre joueurs.

Les joueurs/alts qui n'ont pas envie de faire du commerce avec les autres joueurs ont à leur dispotion les tâches rémunérées qui ont été ajoutées précisement pour cela : elles vous rapportent de l'argent de poche mais pas autant que ce que vous pouvez avoir en revendant intelligement aux autres joueurs.

Personnellement, je supporte donc à 100% le nerf du prix du miel.

Maniel
Emperator
Realm: Maliken

Postby Maniel » Mon 02 May 2016, 11:58

Le miel est une production, comme bien d'autre. Le prix pnj est fait par un calcul qui tient compte d'un tas de choses, et a généré un prix "illogique" pour le miel. Ca a été corrigé. Ce qui a pu, de fait, modifier le prix du mielodor, mais comme le dit Gopol, on ne produit pas du mielodor pour le vendre au pnj.

De fait, à présent transformer les produits des abeilles, ça sert surtout pour le mielodor et les dard. On profite un peu de la cire. Rien à avoir avec les tâches à po. Comme tu le dis, d'autres choses sont plus rentables, parce que prévues pour l'être.
Joue depuis le : 2014-01-07 (7janvier) 15:10:07
25 personnages sur Fiergrue (non ce n'est pas un record !).
Mais non, mais non, je ne sommes pas du tout schizophrène :lol:

Mmmmh. Oui, irl, je suis une fille.

Malinoir
Emperator

Postby Malinoir » Mon 02 May 2016, 12:30

En effet, fini l'abeille aux oeufs d'or :lol:
Je suis triste mais en même temps c'est logique donc ... je râle pas

Par contre si on pouvait améliorer le commerce (voir mon poste de proposition dans les idées) ça serait mieux pour dire de se faire de l'argent via le marché
Le privilège du serpent

Vivement la prochaine IRL --------------------------------------------------------Sur Fiergrue depuis le 4 septembre 2015

VonDiakonov
Citoyen

Postby VonDiakonov » Mon 02 May 2016, 12:34

Merci pour le upgrade. Je peux enfin prendre mon café tranquille ....

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Cloudigger » Mon 02 May 2016, 12:42

For the key of the shared home.. it should be in one of your characters of the account you used to buy a package during the campaign If you can'T find it.. please write at support@virtys.com.

Ambrielle
Emperator
Realm: Fauconnia

Postby Ambrielle » Mon 02 May 2016, 12:43

Morlop wrote:
Ambrielle wrote:
Morlop wrote:should be somewhere in your bags....

I thought so. I searched for "key" and found many quest items, but no "home key", and I searched for "home" and found nothing.

I may need to raise a support question..

I play on Alchimideon, here keys seem to be where they are supposed to be (at least haven't heard otherwise so far) Have you checked all your bags from all your chars -> I guess the key should appear with the char you bought the crowns for the event....

Left it a few hours to do other things, logged in again and the key is there in the top left of the first bag of the main character, so is OK now.

NoName
Bourlingueur

Postby NoName » Mon 02 May 2016, 13:51

whether there will be some promotion on the crown? like last with the strap

Mynalla
Citoyen

Postby Mynalla » Mon 02 May 2016, 14:41

I found my key on my first character alphabetically on the account (the one at the top of the character selection list). This was not my first character created or my main character, but the key was mailable (at least within account; I didn't test to see if I could mail it to someone else) and I had no trouble sending it to my main character.

Glenn
Bâtisseur
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Glenn » Mon 02 May 2016, 15:35

Un grand merci pour le prix du miel !
C'était franchement n'importe quoi et on était plusieurs à râler discrètement (pour ne pas souffler l'idée et creuser un fossé déjà important).

Ceux qui râlent contre ce nerf devraient plutôt se réjouir d'avoir pu s'en mettre plein les fouilles pendant de long, long mois. Ca vous a donné un avantage indéniable dans votre développement et celui de votre guilde. Aujourd'hui c'est terminé et c'est parfait comme ça.
Teasan -Arrivé à Port Fiergrue le 18-12-2013
Membre d'Eisenfaust

Nina
Traducteur

Postby Nina » Mon 02 May 2016, 17:21

My keys were on the character that was logged in when I made my purchase of BC's during the January "Kickstarter" campaign. Not at all in alphabetical order.

Liraine
Emperator

Postby Liraine » Mon 02 May 2016, 20:52

Is it possible to move the key to my main character (Liraine)? I wanted to share my den consession :,-(

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Mon 02 May 2016, 20:59

yes, you should be able to send it.

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Mon 02 May 2016, 21:03

Liraine wrote:Is it possible to move the key to my main character (Liraine)? I wanted to share my den consession :,-(

Yes.. you should be able to do it

Liraine
Emperator

Postby Liraine » Mon 02 May 2016, 21:18

Ah, my bad. I tought that it will be impossible to just send it since it is imperial object. Thanks for swift replies

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Mon 02 May 2016, 21:29

Oh and by the way.. you should be able to trade your Shesels Al for guild and your home/guild mailboxes now...

Oh au passage, vous devriez être capable d'échanger vos Elvandah Tou de guilde et vos boîtes aux lettres de guilde et de domicile maintenant...

edit: and you should also be able to trade your personnal shesels al in the next few hours.

edit: et vous devriez être capable de vendre votre Elvandah Tou personnel plus tard ce soir.

Nina
Traducteur

Postby Nina » Mon 02 May 2016, 22:26

Sorry clouddigger but I had an issue understanding that - are you saying if we use a key that the mailbox will be usable on all accounts at that concession now?

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Mon 02 May 2016, 22:30

Nina wrote:Sorry clouddigger but I had an issue understanding that - are you saying if we use a key that the mailbox will be usable on all accounts at that concession now?

nope.. I'm saying you can now trade your mailbox to another character. It has no relation to the home shared key...

We just removed the no-trade flag on mailboxes and shesels al...

Torrey
Citoyen

Postby Torrey » Mon 02 May 2016, 22:38

but - just getting clear - my alt shares my house, which has a mailbox I installed. They can't use it. Also, do I understand, that they can't 'improve' the property by installing one of their own since only primary owner can improve it? How about a guild mailbox and/or shesal at shared houses that all alts can use?

PS thank you for the appearance of the mailboxes :D

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Mon 02 May 2016, 22:51

Torrey wrote:but - just getting clear - my alt shares my house, which has a mailbox I installed. They can't use it. Also, do I understand, that they can't 'improve' the property by installing one of their own since only primary owner can improve it? How about a guild mailbox and/or shesal at shared houses that all alts can use?

No that's not what I'm saying

Only the first owner of the home can put a mailbox and use it...

What I was saying, it is of no relation to the home sharing, is that we removed the no-trade flag on the mailboxes and on the shesels al.

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Mon 02 May 2016, 22:53

Cloudigger wrote:
Torrey wrote:but - just getting clear - my alt shares my house, which has a mailbox I installed. They can't use it. Also, do I understand, that they can't 'improve' the property by installing one of their own since only primary owner can improve it? How about a guild mailbox and/or shesal at shared houses that all alts can use?

No that's not what I'm saying

Only the first owner of the home can put a mailbox and use it...

What I was saying, it is of no relation to the home sharing, is that we removed the no-trade flag on the mailboxes and on the shesels al.

mhm kind of expected to be able to use the mailbox for all chars...
and for the shesel all -> should I be able to send that? can't seem to do that.

Return to “Therianblog”