1.20 - Behemoth

Coastis
Bourlingueur
Realm: Fauconnia

Re: 1.20 - Behemoth

Postby Coastis » Tue 03 May 2016, 16:56

I used a shared key on one of my concessions, and it worked as expected. However, i then transferred a character out of the account, and transferred another character into the account... The character that transferred out still has access to the other accounts shared home, and the character than transferred into the account does not have access to the shared home.

Is this intended, and if so how can i fix it so the character transferred into the account can access my already shared home?

Cheers :)

Cloudigger
Mystique
Realm: -

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 03 May 2016, 16:59

Coastis wrote:I used a shared key on one of my concessions, and it worked as expected. However, i then transferred a character out of the account, and transferred another character into the account... The character that transferred out still has access to the other accounts shared home, and the character than transferred into the account does not have access to the shared home.

Is this intended, and if so how can i fix it so the character transferred into the account can access my already shared home?

Please, send a message to support@virtys.com and we will see what we can do.

There will be a fix to prevent this situation.

Kitana
Défricheur
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Kitana » Tue 03 May 2016, 18:04

slt cloud petite question on parlait de la moulure du mg pour la def perfo mais quel est la compo ?

Coastis
Bourlingueur

Postby Coastis » Tue 03 May 2016, 18:16

Cloudigger wrote:
Coastis wrote:I used a shared key on one of my concessions, and it worked as expected. However, i then transferred a character out of the account, and transferred another character into the account... The character that transferred out still has access to the other accounts shared home, and the character than transferred into the account does not have access to the shared home.

Please, send a message to support@virtys.com and we will see what we can do.

There will be a fix to prevent this situation.

Sent, thanks :)

Céline
Mystique

Postby Céline » Tue 03 May 2016, 18:24

Kitana wrote:slt cloud petite question on parlait de la moulure du mg pour la def perfo mais quel est la compo ?

Bonsoir Kitana,

C'est le genre de chose qu'on vous laisse découvrir ;)
---
~Contact : support@virtys.com~

Torrey
Citoyen

Postby Torrey » Tue 03 May 2016, 19:20

Back to mailboxes - they appeared to be working in shared houses yesterday, but today - although all alts can 'see' them - it says they need to be near a mailbox to send anything, and only working with courier contract. is this a bug? thanks

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 03 May 2016, 19:44

Torrey wrote:Back to mailboxes - they appeared to be working in shared houses yesterday, but today - although all alts can 'see' them - it says they need to be near a mailbox to send anything, and only working with courier contract. is this a bug? thanks

Yeah It seams there was some kind of problem with the mailboxes... we should do a fix later on this week that will correct those bugs and fix some others things peoples talked to us about...

We are sorry fopr the disagreement... We still dream of an update with everything being perfect at the release... :)

Hawklaw
Défricheur
Realm: Alchimideon

Postby Hawklaw » Tue 03 May 2016, 21:35

Juste pour vous dire merci pour votre boulot : j'adore cette màj :D

Torrey
Citoyen

Postby Torrey » Tue 03 May 2016, 22:19

yes! What Hawklaw said Only in English too. :D

Cloudigger
Mystique

Postby Cloudigger » Tue 03 May 2016, 22:39

Merci! Thanks!

Laerities/Volund
Bâtisseur

Postby Laerities/Volund » Wed 04 May 2016, 01:25

While your fixing bugs make it more than 1 poison per creation.. Thats a little ridiculous for the craft time, not even worth a slot to have poison at that rate.

To me anyways

Regards,

Laerities

(Ya I have a lot of ideas)
"Gold? Gold is no good out here" You think you are some kind of Jedi?? Only resources, no resources, no trade NO DEAL.

Laerities Watto

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Wed 04 May 2016, 07:09

So since I usually only complain XD (not always my problems) but I guess it sounds very whiny over the time and in sum (cloud will know what I am talkig about ;) ) Here a big THANK YOU do the Devs for giving us new stuff :mrgreen: .. As always I find things to complain about, but I think the graphics for the stuff are pretty awesome an since the crafting time is quiet long, it's nice to up your skills. The dungeon has higher requirements than I espected -> so it's still worthwhile for higher level players.
Cloud gave me a bit of a scare when he confused himself about the mailboxes in the shared home, but since clarifying that they should work I am calmed down and am pretty sure they will manage to fix it soon :!:

:arrow: Can you install some artificial sunlight down in the Behemoth? I think my Vitamin D levels will be dropping horribly if I keep running around down here.. ^^ :roll: :lol:

NoName
Bourlingueur

Postby NoName » Wed 04 May 2016, 08:24

when new products are added to the guide?

Morlop
Animateur
Realm: Filgar

Postby Morlop » Wed 04 May 2016, 08:30

NoName wrote:when new products are added to the guide?

Cloudigger wrote:
Gopol wrote:Can we expect an updated version of the guide on the website and maybe even an XML extract of it anytime soon ?

Not this week for sure

As far as I know they are working on one though, just no timline yet...

NoName
Bourlingueur

Postby NoName » Wed 04 May 2016, 08:54

Thx

NoName
Bourlingueur

Postby NoName » Thu 05 May 2016, 14:47

Virtys - I'm sorry that I write here, but I have an important matter for me - please, I sent you an email - Please Answer :)

Naelline
Coordinateur

Postby Naelline » Thu 05 May 2016, 15:26

Hello NoName.

An emergency is when someone find a breach, a major flaw int the game or when a server is not responding
Devs read every message and answer as soon as they can.. but they aren't connected to the support tool 24/7. Just be patient ;)

Eowyn
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Eowyn » Thu 05 May 2016, 16:36

be translate into French please just because all do not speack English.

Pourriez vous traduire en Français s'il vous plait car tous le monde ne parle pas Anglais
« Nul ne peut atteindre l’aube sans passer par le chemin de la nuit. »
05 janvier 2013
Khalil Gibran

Maniel
Emperator
Realm: Maliken

Postby Maniel » Thu 05 May 2016, 16:58

Rien d'intéressant. Noname dit qu'il est désolé de le dire ici mais qu'il a envoyé un mail improtant pour lui et qu'il demande aux devs de lui répondre. Naelline a répondu que les urgences c'était un gros bug, une faille ou un serveur HS, que pour le reste, ils lisent le courrier et répondent à tout aussi vite qu'il leur est possible, mais comme ils ne sont pas connectés 24/7 au support, faut juste être un peu patient.
Joue depuis le : 2014-01-07 (7janvier) 15:10:07
25 personnages sur Fiergrue (non ce n'est pas un record !).
Mais non, mais non, je ne sommes pas du tout schizophrène :lol:

Mmmmh. Oui, irl, je suis une fille.

Eowyn
Bâtisseur
Realm: Agonedus

Postby Eowyn » Thu 05 May 2016, 21:08

:D Merci Maniel, ce n'est pas pour moi que je demande cela sinon je ne l'aurai pas dis en anglais.... C'est pour ceux qui se contente de la langue de Molière faute de connaitre celle de Shakespeare.

je constate seulement que les francophone font un effort important même si c'est du réverso pour proposer une traduction mais que à contrario c'est rare du coup je le demande. C'est vrai que le français a dominé les 17/18et 19 ème siècle mais ce n'est pas une raison pour ne pas traduire.
« Nul ne peut atteindre l’aube sans passer par le chemin de la nuit. »
05 janvier 2013
Khalil Gibran

Return to “Therianblog”